Chapter 16

Hanging up the phone, I take a deep breath, and lay back against the couch.

Telling Silas to buy me a pregnancy test had been nerve wracking for me but obviously I had to tell them the truth. My period hadn't come in, I was nauseous in the mornings, and I sleep way more than I ever have. Not to mention the fact that I was always hungry.

Of course it was only a hunch, I mean it's been two weeks since I lost my virginity, and the three of us have been sëxually active. Besides I was sure the guys had been using condoms all those times...

Suddenly it was like a light bulb went off in my mind and I groaned both aloud and in my mind.

There was one day we hadn't used protection. It was actually the following night after our first time together and I was feeling, well, rather hörny.

When your body is screaming at you that it wants and needs something desperately, it can be near impossible to refuse.

*Two weeks ago*

"Nicole, we're home!" Alex calls out to me and I hear the front door close, accompanied by both of their footsteps.

My cheeks blush even more as my mind starts having second thoughts to what I was doing but it was too late to back out now. The bedroom door opens and they walk inside. Simultaneously their mouths drop open and similar bulges appeared in their pants.

I was laid out on the bed wearing nothing except thigh high stockings and a choker made to look like a collar. My legs were spread and I had my hands behind my head.

"Welcome home."

Immediately they both start chucking off their clothes and begin walking towards me. My body responding and getting excited, I could already feel myself becoming aroused.

When my eyes land on the condoms that Silas and Alex were about to roll on themselves I shake my head, raising my hips up off the bed.

"I want you both to fück me raw, please. Let me feel your bare cöcks inside me."

With those words they threw the condoms to the ground and crawled on the bed towards me.

*Now*

That had been one crazy night and exactly the reason why I was guessing that I might be pregnant.

Sighing loudly, I place my head in my hands and shake my head. After all the lectures I'd been through since middle school of using protection, of course I had to disobey them, and act on pure desire.

What if Silas and Alex didn't want me to keep the baby?

Just the mere thought had me clutching my stomach in fear. Whether I was pregnant now or not, no one would ever take my own baby away from me.

I hear the key turning in the front door and I stand up from the couch. The guys rush inside and take one look at me before embracing me in both their arms. At first I was hesitant to do the same but after a few seconds, I couldn't resist. Wrapping my arms around each of them and holding on tightly.

"Maybe we should take you to the doctor instead, just to be sure," Alexander says with his kind and sympathetic eyes looking into mine.

"Pregnancy tests can easily be wrong and besides, wouldn't it be healthier to get you checked as well? You'll need vitamins and supplements to keep you and the baby strong," Silas says. His intense eyes staring right back at me.

I look between them both and smile widely. How had I been so lucky as to not only have one amazing boyfriend but two of them. It almost seemed unreal at times and like I needed to pinch myself to make sure I was awake, not dreaming.

"Thank you for both for being so kind and thoughtful, but I'd like to see if I'm even actually pregnant or not. This is just a hunch of mine and I could be wrong after all."

I kiss them both on the cheek and rub their arms in reassurance. Even though I was the one going through this pregnancy scare, they seemed even more on edge than I was.

There was nothing I needed more in that moment than the love and support that they both showered me with constantly. I was the luckiest person ever to have finally found not just one but two soul mates who each completed my life to the fullest degree.

"You're both right and so whatever the test says, I will go to the doctor just to be sure. I promise I will but after I take the test, okay?" I look up at them both and wait for a response.

They glance at each other before nodding to me and letting me pass them to go into the bathroom. That was a good enough response for me. I close the door behind me and try to breathe deeply, remain calm I told myself.

After a few minutes I place the test in the sink and set a timer on my phone. One line means I'm not pregnant and no matter how faint it was, if there was two lines that means I am. The test had said to wait for at least three minutes so in that time I just kept thinking what I'd do if it said positive or negative.

On the one side a baby would just be amazing to have and especially one that was from the two men I loved most on this earth. Nothing would make me happier.

As I paced the bathroom thinking, suddenly it dawned on me that there was no bad side to this. I wanted to be pregnant and carry my lovers baby. Whether it was now or in the future, I knew I wanted this.

My timer rings out that it was now the end of the three minutes and I walk towards the sink.

One dark line meets my eyes and as I stare at the test for a bit longer, though it was very faint, there was a second line staring right back at me.

I'm pregnant.