2: The 'Girl'

[Hani's P.O.V]

School is always like this..Students act like they are the owner of this school..I feel like want to kick their butt..especially the girl..They just can't stand properly if they saw a group of handsome guy..They will shout,jump,shading some tears..What the heck of shading some tears??Happy to see handsome guy?? Like they never see a guy for a thousand years..Shit you guys..Then suddenly I realised that I was nagging like a grandma..haha..Whatever..

I entered my class..and the class is like usually..they are chit-chatting each other,playing,and dating..aishh..I dont want to see their sweet moment so I turn my head facing the window..When the teacher comes,the class turn silent..They are pretending to be a genius student,open their books and everything that can makes them looks clever..tccchh..the best actors in the universe..

Our teacher,Mr.Yoon is entering classroom with a guy who is wearing a uniform like us..I guess,new student..and the girls in my class are like fangirling over him..I sigh..He is going to be the most popular guy..Poor u Oh Se Hoon..He is going to ruin up your reputation..haha..Look at the girl,trying to catch his attention..

"Annyeong,my name is Jeon Jung Kook..nice to meet u.."

They clapped their hands..He is smiling..Oh thanks ! u make the girls shouting..arghh !

"Jungkook,now u can sit beside Ahn Hee Yeon..Seems that is the only empty seats.."

Great..I'll make a new enemy..not a little enemy but huge enemies..I stand up and get out from the hell..Those girls..Suddenly someone pulling me uniform behind..

"What the F*** are u guys doing? Want to get some punch from me?"
I said and they are still holding my uniform..

"You , HeeYeon..Please stop pretending that u are not interested with guy or love affair..I know u want it right? stay away from my Jungkook.."

She push me and turn around..I throw my shoes to her head then I grab her collar..Her friends are trying to protect her..but I dont care..

"Dont u dare to touch me again..or I will do more awfull than this..u get it Ji Yeon? Now shut up your stinky mouth..before I kick it.."

Dasom,Sunny and Eun Jung holds JiYeon arms as the blood are flowing on JiYeon's beautiful face..ttcchhh..friends forever..

ChoA is running towards me..Such a true friends..haha..

"Are u okay Hani??"

"I'm okay..u should worried about JiYeon .. she is bleeding.."

ChoA laugh..they should know who are they joking with..That Jiyeon doesn't know to give up on boys..She always dumped by her crush..And me?? I never dumped by any guy because I never had a crush..I really hate love..diffrent from my beloved sister,LE..She even can cry because of guy..

I entered the class,..again....I sat down beside Jungkook..Ji Yeon is staring at me like she wanted to swallow me..Aigoo..I focused on my writing..Everything goes awkward between me and him..No talking,No eyes contact,no smiling..And,thanks to that because my life getting longer today..As long as we are not talking to each other,I can live at least for a week..

Am I Boyish?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें