4 : It's magic

[Jungkook's P.O.V]

I'm on my way to class..Then,I heard something noisy inside my class..what is going on?I thought as I look through the window..A girl was beaten up by 4 girls..And I recognize that girl..She is the one who is sitting beside me..Should I just look at this scene or help her? I ' m not her boyfriend..So,there is no reason for me to help her..tcchh..But she is bleeding..uhhh..forget about it..i'll help her eventhough I doesn't have any relationship with her..

I entered the class and grabbed the bad girl's hand..Let just call her the bad girls..She was too shock when she saw me..Without hearing her explanation,I just pulling Hani's hand..I called her Hani because I heard her friend called her with it..but,its suit her well..She has a long blonde bang hair..Not very girly because the way she walk is a little bit...ummm..u know..not like a girl..

"Haniiii !!! "

I heard someone yelling her name..In a wink of eyes,Hani faint infront of me..With all of my strenght,I carried her .. That was the first time I'm very closed to girl..I can smell the scent of her hair.. And she is... beautiful..My heart beat fast..

[Author's P.O.V]

Hani is laying on her bed..LE come to her..

"You, Hani..What happen to your face? fighting at school again?"

"Why am I here?

"Tcchh,..A very handsome boy just send you here..His name is.......Jungkook.He said,he is your classmate..Now can u tell me what happen to your face? "

LE said and she is touching Hani's cheek..

"Aouch ! That Jungkook is the reason of this..somebody doesn't like I'm closed with him.But today,we are accidentaly went to school together and they think that we are couple..Shit Ji Yeon.."

-Next day-

Hani goes to school as usually..She entered he classroom..Jungkook spoke at her..

"Hey,how are you?"

"Umm,out of your business..Don't care about me.."

Hani say as she stand up..

"BTW,thanks for yesterday Jung..."

"It's Jungkook.." Jungkook replied

"Yes,okay...Jungkook..Thanks.."

Hani smiled and go to the toilet..

[Hani's POV]

I should suicide right now..Why did I smile just now infront of him? I must be crazy..Gosh !!