10 : Soulmate ?

"Oppa !!! Palli palli...look at the roller coaster..i want to ride it now .. pleasee.." Hani is pulling Jungkook's hand..It is their first date.

"Roller coaster ?! Oh..please dont Hani..I hate it.. "

"Oppa yaaa..." Hani is doing aegyo infront of Jungkook..

5 minutes later -

"Hani !!!!!!!!!!!!! I said i hate this..." Jongkook scream like a girl riding the roller coaster..Hani laughed at Jungkook..

"Yaaa !! Jungkook...Relax !!!! This is funnn!!!!! " Hani hold Jungkook's hand..

"You,know..I think i started to like you .." Hani said..

"What??!!!! I cant hear you !!!!!" Ask Jungkook..

"Oohh..what a stupid idea confessing this on the rollercoaster.." Hani rolled her eyes..

"What ?!!!!!! "

"Again .. he is asking..Nothingg!!!!!!"

*after the ride*

Jungkook is too dizzy to stand up..

"What the hell with riding rollercoaster on our first date? I thought it will be so much fun if we eating something good in a restaurant ,.. " Hani suddenly kiss his cheek..

" Thanks for accompany me .. I really want to ride it with my boyfriend on my first date.. does it sounds weird? " Jungkook is speechless..

"Are you just,... kissing me? "

"Wae ? I cant ?.." Hani blushed when Jungkook asked it..

"I...i..i..like it.."

"Of course you like it.. what kind of man dont like it.. " said Hani

"Me..at the past..You know what..i have to tell you something..But , it might makes you stay away from me..If you found out about it..So i will tell you when im ready to tell you about it..But..i promise to tell you..I will not hiding anything from you.." Jungkook looks straight into Hani's eyes..

"Okay.."

Someone POV

What is their relationship..What with the holding hands? The kiss ? Soo..this is the reason why he is avoiding himself from me..he leaves me because of her..I will not give up ! Watch out..
But..what is special about that girl? Nothing special about her !

End of POV

After sending Hani to her house, Jungkook is heading off to his house .. suddenly, his car stopped by Luhan's car.Jungkook came out.. Luhan also came out and hug Jungkook..Jungkook quickly pushed him ..

"Why are you being like this ? I hate it..Go away.. "

"Hee Yeon? " asked Luhan..

"What ? Why are you calling her name? Dont you ever touch her "

"Well,she is interesting.. If I be you, I will like her too..because she is .. boyish..you know it.." Luhan smirk

"Shut up..dont disturb her..its only between you and me ! " Jungkook looked away.. He stepped into his car..

"Yes..between you and me bastard..I will show you how I involved her in this problem ! " Jungkook doesnt care about what did Luhan just say..He just entered the car and leave Luhan..

"We will see.."

____________________________________

I know my grammer is suck..but its better trying than do nothing..right? Okay.. thats all..lol