3: Love Affair

[Author's P.O.V]

Jungkook is on the way to his house..Suddenly someone stopped him.He turn around and saw his beloved,Luhan..

"I miss u kookie..so,how is your new school? is there any hot guys than me? " Jungkook hugs him..

"Nothing better than u.."he smirk..

"I wish that I can go to the same school with u.."Luhan kiss Jungkook's cheeks..

"So that it is easier for us to meet each other..But,if my parents know that we are still contact to each other,I'll transfered again.."

"Its okay..as long as we are like this,I still can hold it.." Luhan said while smiling ..

"Thats why I love u.." replied Jungkook..

[Jungkook's P.O.V ]

I close my eyes while lying on my bed in my room..I cant understand myself..I just not interested in girl..For me,they are too complicated..That is why I choose Luhan..It has been a year that we have a relationship..We are trying hard to hide it but my mom know it and I was transfered to ChamDong Highschool..She wants me to put my interest in girls..not boys..

But..I cant do it .. I also hope that someone will make me interested in her so I can fall in love with girls..haha..I know that will never happening..tchh..

[Author's P.O.V]

-Next day-

Hee Yeon is in a rush to school..She start running like no more tomorrow..Eventhough she hate studying,she doesn't like for being late to school..

As she reach ChamDong Highschool,she accidentally bumped into someone..

"I'm sorry .. I was in a rush so I didn't notice you.."

Hee Yeon looked at the person and freeze! Jeon Jung Kook..

"Hello ? are u okay ? I'm also sorry for this..sorry.."

Jungkook said..They pick up their things and went to the class together..

When they open the door,everyone looked at them..The class turn into silent for awhile..Jungkook and Hee Yeon looked to each other and make their way to the seats..Everyone is whispering to each other..

"Are Jungkook really interested with the girl like Hee Yeon??"

"Aigoo..They are already couple? "

"Tchh,this Hee Yeon..She is really fake..She is seducing my Jungkook right now .. "

Hee Yeon put her earphone and only listening to music..whatever you girls.!..

*ring..ring..ring..*~racess time~

[Hani's P.O.V]

I was not going anywhere..I hate to hear gossips at the school cafe..So I put earphone and listening to music..Suddenly someone pull my earphone roughly.I looked at them..

"I've told u to stay away from Jungkook..But you already have love affair with him..So,today is your funeral day.."

I can't fight them because Dasom,Eunjung and Sunny are holding my hands and leg..I admit that,they are very strong..Ji Yeon slapped me twice and kicked my stomach..It's hurt..But I can't move..She is going to slap me again .. I close my eyes tightly but I didn't feel any pain..I open my eyes and saw Jungkook is holding Ji Yeon hands..

"What are you guys doing?she is your friend..doesn't it? stop doing this.."

"Jungkook,its actually not as you think..we are just..."

Jungkook immediately pull my hands and leave the class without hearing Ji Yeon explaination..

Suddenly,I saw everything is black and....