7 : Friendship

There are many children in the kindergarten..Jungkook is the only one who do not have friends there,,he played by himself..suddenly,someone give him a candy..Jungkook looked at her..The girl smile..

"Take this Jungkook..it will make u feel better..trust me.." She smiled..Jungkook took the candy..Suddenly,a group of girl pushed the girl..

"You only give it to him..for us?? "

" Im sorry..that is the last one.." the girl started to cry..Jungkook stands up..

" U are very wicked girl..dont make her cry..go away..If u want some candy,ask to your parents not her.. ! " Jungkook shouted..The girls run away and cried..

"Thanks.."

" From now on,I will always protecting u..my friend.."

________________________________________________

Hani is in the library doing her homework..Suddenly ChoA came and sit beside her..Giving Hani a weird smile..

"What with that smile? "Hani asked..

"Hani yahh..can u do me some favor? "

Pufft..I knew it..it must be something..Hani thought.."What do you want? "

"Can u lend me some money...? " ChoA asked..

"Heol? This week I have lend u my money for 3 times..what happen ChoA? Do you have any problems? " Hani said..

"No..but its very urgent..I will pay u tomorrow..please.."

"Okay..okay.."Hani  took out her wallets and hand her some money.ChoA take it and started to running..

Something is fishy here..I cant believe with what Choa said just now..How could be its nothing..She just lending my money for no reason? Hani thought as she follow Choa behind..and what she saw really surprising her..Choa is giving money to Jiyeon..

That is rude..Hani pull Jiyeon's uniform and pushed her to the wall..Choa looked shocked.

"How can u abused people like that..especially Choa,my friend..How dare u touch her?Dont u ever touch her.."

"Damn you Hee Yeon..Lets make a trade..I will never asking money  from Choa again if only,u leave Jungkook.."

"What the hell are u talking about..I never dated him before.."

"But I know..u will dating him sooner or later.."

"I wont ! " Hani turned around and give Jiyeon side-long-glance..

_______________________________________________

Luhan is on his way to the library..Then he saw Hani .. She is entering the library..Luhan is very curious about Hani since his first day at school..

_

_______________________________________________

Holla my dearest readers..please vote for this story..dont know why im suddenly full of spirit to finish this story..so,please vote. Jebal..okay..time to write again..byebyebye..poing~