8 : Sooner or NOW ?!

Jakku wi arereo hendeulineun nal..why dont u know dont u know dont u know..
Hwaksilhage naege mameul boyeo jyo..why dont u know dont u know dont u know..wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae..

Hani's phone is ringing..with her eyes closed,she pick up the calls..

"Hello? Wae? "

"Meet me at the park ..im infront of your house right now.."

"Who..who are u? "

"Your future boyfriend..Jeon Jungkook..Dont forget to save my number darling.."

"What ??! What the hel...hello? Hello? Hello??!" Oh my God..he turn of the phone? What the heck with meeting him at the park??! Arghhh ..this boy drive me crazy..

Hani open her curtains and saw Jungkook is smiling while waving at her..When Hani saw the smile,it reminds her to someone..

*Flashback

"Hey ..u..what is your name.? "HeeYeon asked the boy that saved her from the bully..

"Just call me..kookie..bcause,I really loves to eat cookies,everyone call me kookie.."HeeYeon laugh..

"No wonder u are fat..hahaha..by the way, my name is...Ahn HeeYeon..but,just call me Yeonnie..dont tell people about the name that i tell u just now..only u and my mother can call me that name.. "

"Why?"

"Because, u are my superman..thank u so much for helping me from the beast, Eunjung.."

"So..we are friend now?" Asked Jungkook..

"Of course kookie.."

*flashback ends..

Kookie......
No,he is not my kookie..
But..why my heart feel so hard to not believe it..
Kookie..wish u were here..
I really miss u..
Get your head straight Heeyeon !
He is not kookie !

" Hani..your friends is waiting..hurry up..!!" LE shouted from downstairs..

" He is not my friend..!!" Hani put her cardigan and go downstairs. ****

Jungkook is standing infront of the door while holding a bouquet of flowers..with his innocent smile,he kneel infront of Hani..

"You always ruined my plan Hani..I was planning to propose u to be mine at the park but, I cant hold it because u are .. tchh..forget it.. " Jungkook stands up then turn around..He knows that Hani will not accept his love ..
As Jungkook walk away from Hani, Hani holds his arm..

"Wait..I want to be your girlfriend.." .....

_______________________________________________

~Jjanggg..sorry for the late update...oh my Godd..BTS !!! u all did a good job.. FIREEE !! Jungkook oppaaa .. so handsome.. keep it up my kookie..♡ okay.. next chapter !