9 : Happiness

7 hours after the confessions

Hani is lying on her bed . She try to make herself sleep . But her heart beat fast .

Haniii..why did you do that..you shouldn't accept him.. whyy..

-Next Day -

Hani is really nervous to see Jungkook on the day.When she saw Jungkook entering the class,she take out her earphones and listening to music so that she can calm down.Jungkook sit beside her and take out a piece of paper..

'Goodmorning honey..oh..I mean Hani..'
He take one more piece of paper.
'Why did you accept me yesterday? Im curious -_-'

Hani cant answer it because she also confused about her feeling yesterday..

Hani take out a note..

'Sorry, I dont know how to react infront of you right now..' but,she didnt show it to Jungkook..She flip the note and get out feom the class.Jungkook stand up and chase after her..***

Jungkook saw Hani is sitting under the tree where is the place that he confessed his feeling to Hani for the first time.He come closer.

"Hani,why? "

Hani give the note to Jungkook.Jungkook read it and smile..He pull off Hani's earphones and kiss her lips.. Hani's boyish attitudes vanish ! Just-like-that..

"When did I tell you that you can kiss my lips?!? "

"Well,we are dating now.."

"But..that is my...first kiss.."

"Me too..with a girl..you are so cute that I cant stand it"

"What do you mean with a girl? "

"Forget about it..lets go to the class..sweetheart..and one more thing . Dont need to change anything or react differently..Just show me that you are happy to be with me now..can you? "

Hani smile and turn around .. she enter the classroom..

"WHAT??!?she just walk away ?! "

~thumping..
I can feel the butterfly in my belly,-JeonJungKook-

I think I started to like you,Jungkook..
-AhnHeeYeon-

_______________________________________________

Late update + short chapter .. haha..sorry..I am too busy studying .. BTW thank you dear readers..VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE ! Okay..I love u guys..dont forget to vote for my story entitled " Who are you " characters Hani + Chanyeoliee(exo) ..okay ..thats all..holla..