Prince Of Mirkwood

He was standing next to the king. His blonde hair shone in the light of the fires. His back was turned to me but he was wearing a silver shirt with a leather belt and a silver headpiece. Elladan  saw me watching the blonde haired elf.
"He is the prince of Mirkwood." I looked at Elladan then back at the blonde haired elf. Elladan smiled and let go of my arm.
"Enjoy yourself, Vilya.' He walked over to a group of young elven men, one of whom I knew. Haldir, captain of the guards of Lothlorien. Where Haldir is, the Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn are, I thought. I walked around, watching the elves eating and drinking. I didn't touch the wine or food. Number one, both of my brothers looked pretty drunk as the wine was really strong and number two I didn't feel like eating. Arwen smiled at me and waved. I grinned and waved back. She was talking to Lady Galadriel. The lady smiled at me and I bowed and returned her smile.
"I do not believe I have met you." I turned around. The prince was standing right behind me. I dropped into a bow and replied
"This is my first time, my lord." He smiled and I rose out of my bow.
"Lady Vilya of Riverndell."
"Prince Legolas of Mirkwood." I smiled and he looked at Elladan. Yep, Elladan was really drunk. I sighed and smiled at Legolas.
"If you will excuse me, my lord, there is something I must see to." He nodded and I quickly walked up to Elladan. I took the wine from his hand. Elrohir was watching and was laughing. Elladan was muttering something I couldn't hear.
"Elrohir help me!" I said to my laughing brother. He walked over and took Elladan's arm.
"I will take him to his room." I smiled my thank and replied
"Thank you." Elladan was looking sick as Elrohir pulled him towards the palace. I sighed deeply. Legolas was right behind me again. I turned around with smile.
"You can not scare me that easily, my lord."
"Please just call me Legolas." I looked at my feet as the music started up.
"May I have this dance?" I blushed feeling the colour coming into my cheeks. I couldn't dance. I wish now wishing that I had pay more attention to my lessons.
"I.......I have already agreed to dance with someone else." I lied. The look on Legolas's face torn me in two.
"I understand." He walked off. I was screaming inside myself. I took my hand and bit down, hard to stop the scream. I was Arwen walking towards me.
"Vilya,are you coming to dance?" No one save Elladan knew that I couldn't dance. At that moment Legolas walked up and answered
"She is dancing." Arwen smiled at Legolas
"With you, my lord?"
"No with someone else." Arwen turned to me, smiling
"Who are you dancing with?" I looked at my feet, both Arwen and Legolas watching me. I looked over my shoulder, into the forest. I calculated that I could ran fast enough if I was quick.
"Vilya? Is everything alright?" Then I ran.
"Vilya!" Shouted Arwen. I didn't look back. I heard footsteps following me.