Drinks

We rode back to the Golden Halls and I walked to my room, where I got dressed in a white dress that Eoywn had laid out for me. ~See media section~
Everyone was already drinking and laughing when I walked into the room. Legolas and Gimli were having a drinking game but I decided not to drink. The taste of ale never had caught my attention. I sat in a quite corner of the room and played with the bracelet on my wrist. It wasn't going to come off. Then I remembered
My father was standing next to my mother. His black hair was flowing down his shoulders and my mother was hugging him. Then my mother was dragged away by orcs and my father was screaming. The scene changed and my mother was in a cell and my father was hung up from the room. Sauron walked into the room with a huge mace and brought it down on my mother's head. My father screamed and the I saw a young girl sitting in the corner, chained to the wall. My sister. My father screamed "Sauron, no. Not Elana!" Sauron laughed and my sister screamed as the mace was brought down on her head. Sauron laughed and walked up to my father and dragged him away. Then I saw that they were standing on the edge of Mount Doom. Sauron pushed my father into the lava. The I screamed.
Aragorn was running over to me and Legolas turned around.
"Vilya! What is going on?" He looked at me and I pushed him away.
"Leave me alone!" I replied.
"Vilya, what is going on with you lately?" I shouted back
"What is going on with me? What do you think? What would be going through your mind when you can see your parents death and knowing you had a sister, and that no one ever bothered to tell you why? You never told me who I was and you knew." I was screaming now and tears poured down my cheeks.
"Vilya! Please!" Aragorn said but I pushed past him and ran out of the room.
I ran out onto the night and down towards the river. The moon was high in the sky and shine brightly. I sat down but the water's edge and placed my feet into the cool water.
"Vilya, may I sit with you?" I turned to see Legolas. I nodded and he sat down next to me. It was nice not to be by myself and I enjoyed Legolas's company.
"Legolas, why does it hurt? I never knew them but I feel like I did." Legolas sighed and replied
"Because it had real. What you see is real." I nodded and closed my eyes and dropped onto the wet grass. Legolas lay beside me and took my hand.
"Vilya, it is no the end of the world and you need to apologise to Aragorn. He just wanted to keep you safe." I nodded and we lay under the stars for a long time.