Saurman

~Another picture of Vilya, see media section~
I rode behind Aragorn as we rode towards Isenguard. Gandalf said that we needed to pay Saurman a visit. I didn't want to, but I tagged along anyway. We arrived at the gates of Isenguard, my heart leaped. I could see Merry and Pippin sitting by the gates, smoking and eating. Merry got up and smiled and said
"Welcome my lords to Isenguard!" I poked my head from around Aragorn's back. Pippin cried
"Vilya!" I grinned and replied
"Wel, Pippin, you have not changed!" He grinned and I jumped back and helped him up behind Aragorn. Merry went up behind Eormer. Legolas looked at me.
"I will walk." Gandalf rode up to me and gave me his hand.
"You may ride begin me." I got up behind him and we continued into the Isenguard.

"Come out Saurman!" Gandalf shouted. At the top of the high tower, I got see a white figure moving.
"Well, Gandalf what have you to say?" He shouted. Then he saw me.
"Vilya, I have a gift for you. From your father." I watched as he threw something at me. I grabbed it and looked at it. Saurman had turned to talk to Theoden.
It was a bracelet, made of rose gold and had elvish writing on the band. It was plain with no jewels. Then I watched as flames covered me. I was safe as Gandalf had a shield of him.
"Saurman, your staff is broken!" The staff in his hand shattered. Then I watched as Wormtongue walked up behind Saurman.  Theoden called to to him
"Come down Grima, be free of him." Grima looked down hopefully but Saurmen replied
"He will never be free." Then he slapped Grima on the face. I watched as Grima pulled out a dagger and walk up to Saurman.
"Grima, no!" I shouted, but it was too late. Grima started stabbing Saurman and I closed my eyes. I had my fair share of death for the past few days. I opened my eyes and watched as Saurman landed on a waterwheel spike. Legolas had shot Grima and I watched as Pippin got off the horse and walked over to Saurman's body. The Gandalf turned to me.
"May I see?" I nodded and handed him the bracelet. He looked at it closely and got off his horse and helped me down.
"Vilya, this bracelet has a rare elvish magic. Put on your wrist." I carefully slipped the bracelet over my wrist. The bracelet grew tight on my wrist and it wasn't going to come off.
"Now, pretend you are holding a sword." I made it look like I was holding a sword. Then I gasped and saw that Legolas was walking towards me. From the bracelet, a strange light covered my hand, then a sword formed into my hand. Gandalf laughed. The light stopped and a sword had appeared into my hand.
"Everything you make your hand like that, that sword will appear. Now let go." I let go and the sword slowly faded away.
"Gandalf, who was my father?" He smiled and replied
"There was only one elf with a bow that was inside a bracelet like your sword and that was Celabrimor. He made the elven rings and helped Sauron make the One Ring."
"I thought Sauron was evil." Gandalf liar he'd and replied
"No, my dear. Sauron was once a good man and he tricked your father into making the Ring." I nodded and asked
"So my father is Celabrimor?"  Gandalf nodded and then I saw Pippin holding a black globe.
"What is Pippin holding?" Gandalf turned au and grabbed the globe from Pippin.
"I will take that my lad." Then I got up behind Gandalf and we rode away.