Epilogue

This is my story and I am Vilya Greenleaf, wife of Legolas Greenleaf, prince of Mrikwood. I knew that the war was not over, evil will never really die.
I watched as my children played in the grass. I walked out and sat down next to Legolas and we laughed as Anna fell into the water. Oropher laughed and gave Celebrim a shove into the water. Anna came up and grabbed Oropher's leg and with a quick pull, Oropher fell in. They laughed and splashed each other. Legolas pulled me close and I smiled.
"They are growing up too fast." Legolas kissed my temple and replied
"They are children." I smiled. Celebrim called out
"Natha, came and join us!" I laughed and replied
"No way!" Legolas smiled and picked me up.
"Don't you dare!" He dropped me into the water.
"Thank you Ada!" Shouted Anna. At once the three of them jumped onto me. I laughed and started chasing them in the water.
A scream filled the air. We all froze and I turned to Legolas. Anna trembled and whispered
"Natha, what was that?" I picked her up and replied
"That was an Orc." Celebrim said
"I thought they were all dead." I got out of the water and replied
"They were meant to be." I turned to the eldest, Oropher.
"Give your brother and sister inside. Now!" My voice was filled with fear and they raced towards the house. I ran after them and Legolas ran swiftly after me. I closed the door and into my room. I opened up a box and pulled out the green and gold dress Arwen had given me all those years ago. I slipped it on and strapped my daggers to my back. I turned to the childern.
"Stay inside the house." They nodded and Anna looked at me.
"Natha, are we going to die?" Legolas  walked up and replied
"No Anna." I kissed her and said
"Stay here."

What ever is outside that door, no one will touch my children. Legolas stood by my side, a bow in his hand. I pulled out my daggers.
Evil will never die. Nor will I. Not today, not tomorrow. Legolas took my hand and squeezed it. The door opened and what ever is out there, I will face it.
For I am Vilya, daughter of Celebrimbor, maker of the Ring.