Are We There Yet?

The next morning I opened the bag from Arwen. It was a dress with gold shoulder, chest and hip plates and it was a dark green. ~See media section~ I pulled the dress over my head and slipped into my brown boots and braid the front pieces of my hair out of my face. Then I fastened my daggers and placed my bow into my quiver and strapped that to my back. Last I fastened the sword to my hip and ran out of my, while trying to get my bag onto my back. Then I saw Sam with the pony. I grinned and walked up to Sam.
"Can I put my bag on the pony?" He smiled at me and a blush went to his cheeks.
"Of course my lady." I went to fasten the bag but Sam took it off me.
"Let me."
"Thank you, Sam. That is very kind of you." Then I went in search of Elrond. I found him, talking to Aragorn and Gandalf. I went back outside and stood with Gimli, the hobbits and Boromir. Legolas and Aragorn turned up with Gandalf and Elrond. I went over hi and pulled him into a hug.
"Promise me, Vilya, not to leave Aragorn, Legolas and Gandalf's side?" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
"I promise, Ada. Don't worry. This is a path I chose." He smiled and we hugged one last time. I gave my brothers and sister a quick hug and stood with the company. Elrond had finished speaking to them and we started off out the gates. Frodo turned to Gandalf
"Which way to Mordor?"
"Left."

We had been walking of about 5 hours, when Pippin asked
"Are we there yet?" I asked shocked
"Where?"
"Mordor of course!" I bit back my laugh and smiled
"No! I'll show where we are when we stop." Not long after that we did stop at some rocks. I took my pack and sat down and show Pippin were we where,mother he walked off with a sword lesson with Boromir. Aragorn was eating an apple.
"Where did you get that?" I asked. Aragorn tossed me, his apple and got another for him self. Legolas was looking out at the sky on the horizon. His eyes were looking hard at something. Then something hit my cheek. I saw that it was Aragorn's Apple. It was kicked out of his hand by the hobbits.
"Something is coming!" Legolas cried. Gimli looked out and replied
"Just some cloud." I leaped to my feet and cried
"It is moving too fast!" Then Legolas and I both cried out
"Spy's of Saurman!" Aragorn kicked out the fire and grabbed our packs and shoved into a gap in the rocks.
"Quickly hide!" Everyone went driving for cover. Someone grabbed my arm as I was about to get down. I saw Legolas was behind me as we hide behind some bush. The birds flew around the rocks a few times and then disappeared. We slowly got out of our hiding places. Legolas held out his hand to me. I pushed it aside and picked myself.
"I can look after myself thank you, prince." I said coolly. Legolas looked slightly hurt but I walked off to help Sam get Billy the pony ready for the next step of the journey.

Later that day, we had reached the snow capped mountains. No sooner had we started to climb, a snow storm started. I walked behind Legolas on top of the snow and little ahead of the others, who were wading chest deep in the snow. My heart seemed to stop beating. I saw a huge snow covered rock falling right for us.