Lord Elrond

I was walking next to Legolas while Gimli was on the horse, Eowyn leading it for him. They were laughing about dwarf women, when Eowyn accidentally let go of the rein. The horse bolted forward and Gimli was flung onto the ground. Someone caught the horse and Eowyn helped Gimli, who was saying
"I was meant to do that." Dwarves, never admit their faults! It's shocking!
Later we made camp on a flat grassy plain, in front of these two mountains. I could see a path that went in between them. The horses and men were staying very far away from it.
"Uncle, what is down that path? Why are the men afraid?" Aragorn looked towards the path.
"That path, Vilya, is the Paths of the Dead." I frowned and peered down the path into the mist.
"Stay away from there." I nodded.

Later that night, I lay on my bed, when Aragorn called
"Vilya, someone here to see you." I got up and walked into the king's tent. Aragorn had a new sword in his hand and I saw.......... Lord Elrond!
"Father!" I cried and we embraced each other.
"Vilya, I think that you have no right to call me that anymore." I smiled and replied
"You will always be my father." Elrond took my hand and gently rubbed the black eye.
"Sauron will hunt you down like a wolf. You are Celebrimbor's heir and are of his blood. You will never be safe until Sauron is defeated." I nodded and replied
"Sauron spoke to me. He said that I will burn like my father." Elrond gently touched my wrist where the bracelet was.
"Vilya, your father is not dead. Go with Aragorn on the Paths of the Dead." I raised my eyebrows.
"You may find something." He smiled and with a hug, he left. Aragorn put a hand on my shoulder.
"Are you ready?" I nodded and said
"Let me get my weapons." Aragorn grabbed my arm and replied
"No Vilya. You have the bracelet." I nodded.

I got up behind Aragorn when Legolas and Gimli appeared.
"Do you think you could get rid off us that easily?" Gimli asked.
"It is a dangerous path." Legolas smiled and replied
"Have you learnt nothing of the stubbornness of dwarves?" Aragorn smiled and Legolas helped Gimli up and got up in front of him.

Legolas was telling Gimli about this place but I wasn't listening. I was thinking about what Elrond had said.

Aragorn got off the horse and I slipped off behind him. We were standing in front of a dark door.
"Together?" I nodded and grabbed Aragorn's hand. We went in together. The ghosts of men didn't scared me.

We walked for a long time and we entered into a huge, empty room. The ghost king floated towards us.
"You have no right here!" Aragorn drew out his new sword. He was saying something but I was not listening. I was watching as at of the shadows stepped out an elf.
"Vilya?" It asked. I gasped and whispered
"Father?"