Chapter 44

When They Met

His POV

Months already passed and finally, i'll see her again. I kinda miss her too. Good thing that everyone in the school was very busy on the upcoming Prom that will happen next week.

Since the prom would be happening next week, i have to bring her Goddamned gown to her. It takes time to get it labored since the clothing was imported, some are from Canada and France and the tailor we got was originally from New York.

It takes time since the kind of gown she designs was over rated but still, looks perfect on her. I wonder if she's going to get Fashion as her course.

But anywho,i've been waiting for her for about half an hour. We decided to meet on a cafe around the nearest town on her so called "Paradise"

I groaned when i finally saw her coming inside wearing a simple hanging sleeves shirt, wearing a pair of Prada glasses (Dont judge, i know fashion.) and as a bottom, She wears a jeans which looks like a pair of clothing was ripped around the knee cap and to top her fashion style, A simple sneakers will do.

I sighed. Damn beautiful goddess, if she wasn't just my cousin? I surely had her in my bed already.

But fvck all those blood cells, chromosomes and DNAs that make us relatives.

"Dude!" She cooed and sat infront of me.

I glared at her as she looked at me with innocence. "What the heck did i do to you?"

"Made me wait for thirty minutes?" I saracasticly said.

"Oh come on, i know you still love no matter what."

"And that's the fvcking fact about it." She just glared at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Your invitation." I said handling her an elegant styled envelope. That's the invitation for the prom.

"My gown?" She asked.

"Car."

*

After our little chitchat, we went straight to her "Paradise"

I didn't doubt it still looks the same, She loves this place. So basically, She takes care of it.

But seriously? I really missed this chick, When she shouts and hits my head whenever i teased her.

Both of us seat comfy on the couch. "I love the gown. You designed it perfectly." I chuckled as i gave her the gown she has been waiting for.

"Oh my! So beautiful!" She says with a hint of surprise and twinkles in her eyes.

I wear a cocky smile. "Says the one who designed it." Then i roll my eyes.

She glared at me. "Oh come on, It still misses something. ya kno?"

My eyes widened. Seriously?! That isn't enough?! "What?" I boredly asked.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room where her closet was. "What do you think looks bettter?" She asked holding 2 killer heels. "Stilleto or wedges?"

"Wedges, Black wedges." I boredly answered to her. If I didn't love my cousin? I already had her head ripped.

I was shocked when she let out to kinds of mask, One that is black and one that is white. Before she even talked, i already answered. "Black one."

"Oh my! Couz! You're so good with Fashion!" I rolled my eyes. Geez, Girls.

[HER outfit for the prom is on the multimedia]

I groaned. "Can i go now?"

She pouted. "So eager to get away from me?" She asked with a hint of sadness.

"Nah. I have a date."

"What? You have a what?" She said fully with shock.

"Date."

Her eyes got bigger. "A what with who?!"

"With your bestfriend."

"ANOOOOOOO?!"

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Lame but yeah, Lame man yung UD. Ang dami ng hints about HIS AND HER dyan, POV pa lang clue na.

Sowwy Jashies, Jashmir15 would be a little bit busy. May programme sa school and may upcoming exams na kami.

Till my next UD...!

The gangster who protects the Cassanova, Jashmir15