Teams and Captains

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

------------------------------------------

Next Morning

------------------------------------------

"It is time for teams to be chosen." Iruka said. Cheers and clapping filled the classroom when a boy walked in the classroom.

"Class, this is Sai. He has been sick for a while. That is why you have never seen him."

"What? He's lucky only one doy of the Academy!" said a random student.

"I am Sai."

"Alright now...Team 1 is Roxas Kingdom, Anko Mitarashi and Hinata Hyuga. You're captain is...Roxas Kingdom?" When I heard this I was confused but kept quiet.

"Team 2 is...Isaiah Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akamichi. Your captain is Asuma Sarurobi.

Team 3 is...Matthew Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and Sakura Haruno. Your captain is Hayate Gekko."

"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed.

"What was that you said about true love? Oh yeah 'Love conquers all.' Well not in this case." Ino said smugly.

"Shut up! You don't have him either!"

"I can live with that. We need to grow up for the real world."

I started to clap and the others who weren't fangirls joined in. Even the emo.

"Well spoken Ino."

"Uh thanks..."

"Ahem! May I continue? As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted...Team 4 is Kurenai Yuhi, Sai and Sasuke Uchiha. Your captain is Kakashi Hatake."

A/N: The others don't matter. Not like their gonna pass.

When the captins came and went, Team 2, 3 and 4 were left. When the other captain arrived they told the teams to meet them on the roof.

------------------------------------------

Three Minutes Later

------------------------------------------

Team 1 was already there.

"Time for introductions. Team 4 will start and we'll work up from there."

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes are Make-Out Paradise and missing friend Rin. My dislikes are those who criticize my Make-Out books. My dream is to have all the Make-Out books. Your up, Red.

Kurenai glared at him but started.

My name is Kurenai Yuhi. My likes are my friends Hinata and Anko. My dislikes are rapists and girls who give kunoichi a bad name. My dream is to be a great kunoichi.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

'An Uchiha Asslicker' I thought.

My name is Sauke Uchiha. I have no likes. And too many dislikes such as...fangirls. He shuddered. "My dream...no ambition that will become a reality is to kill a certain man."

"I knew he was an emo." I said. Everyone present laughed except Pink Banshee, King Emo, Asslicker and Paleface.

Paleface, your next.

My name is Sai. I like to draw. I dislike ruined paintings. My dream is to be a famous painter.

Team 3 and 2 finished their intros. My team was up.

"Hinata." I said.

M-My name is H-Hinata Hyuga. I-I like my s-sister, Anko, Kurenai, cinnamon r-rolls a-and Roxas." She said with a blush. "I dislike r-rapists and bullies.M-My dream is to become an all a-around ninja.

"Anko."

My name is Anko Mitarashi. I like Hinata, Kurenai and dango. I dislike rapists and those who prey on the weak. My dream is to create all kinds of poison."

"...My name is Roxas Kingdom. I like ramen, swords and guns. I dislike fangirls, stuck-up people, kissups, rapists, hypocrites and traitors. My dream...I don't know."

"Alright," stated Kakashi. "Go the Traning Ground 1 tommorow. Oh and I'd advise you not to eat or you'll throw up.

Everyone started to leave but Hinata and Anko stayed.

"What?"

"We have to eat don't we."

"...Nice one you two. Pass and I'll give you a present.

"Yes sir." mocked Anko.

"O-Okay..."

"See you tomorrow." I said as I walked to the Hokage Tower.

"Hiruzen Sarutobi! What the hell were you thinking giving me a team of Genin?!"

"...You sound like my mother. I gave them to you became I knew they would go far with you and we didn't have enough Jounin."

"Your lucky I got Hinata 'cause if it was Sasuke..."

"Thank you for accepting them. At least you still get to participate in the Exams."

"Yes...the Exams." I said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------

A/N: For those who don't know shinobi is a term used for a male ninja and kunoichi for females. Ramen is noodles and dango is dumplings.