Mission: Land of Waves-Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

Sorry about not updating but my phone was taken by the police. During my third period class, this kid I knew asked for my phone to call his brother so I let him. After he was done he gave it back. Then during Fourth Period I was escorted to the main office. I saw a cop in the room and I was like what did I do? They were asking about my phone and told me what was going on. The police were called with my phone and were given a bomb threat. So they traced it to my phone and came to the school. They interrogated me and I wrote my statement the kid who used my phone did the same. And they took my phone as evidence. I just got it back two days ago. Anyway on with the story.

------------------------------------------

*Haku*

Zabuza woke up as Gato and he men walked in.

"Are he dead?" the midget asked.

"No." Zabuza grimaced. "He had a ream protecting him. And the Kyuubi was there. Apparently she has a chosen."

"What?!"

"He is correct."

"Kyuubi..." Gato thought aloud. "Damn...this complicates things. You better not be lying! Gato looked down and turned green.

"W-What happened down there?"

"Kyuubi kicked him." I said.

"I-Is there any left?" He whispered.

"No." He blanched when he heard that.

"Uh...take care of him and I'll tell you what to do when he's healed."

------------------------------------------

*Tazuna House*

"Time for training." I said.

"Umm...Captain? Shouldn't we leave? We finished the mission." asked Anko.

"Oh yeah...I forgot. Zabuza is still alive."

"What!?" Hinata asked. "How is that possible? He was killed by the Hunter."

"The Hunter was with him and the season put him in a" death state."

"And you didn't tell us?!"

"Uhh...sorry?"

"Well when do we fight him again?"

"Next week." We walked out the house to the trees and I said we were practicing tree walking.

"Tree walking?" I walked up the tree to demonstrate.

"Wow! When can we do that?

"By training. Here is a kunai to let you know your progress." The Tree Walking took them two days and the water walking, three days. They also practiced their techniques. Hinata worked on Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms and Anko on the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands. Kyuubi taught me how to teleport and use my Darkness abilities.

I went to where Naruto met Haku and I fell asleep when I felt something shake me awake. I opened my eyes to see Haku kneeling next to me.

"You will get a cold out here."

"I don't get sick."

"You are a ninja?"

"Yes, I am."

"...Listen my friend Haku needs a fav-"

"I know you're Haku. What do you want?" She looked shocked that I knew who she was but regained her composure.

"I need you to kill Zabuza for me." Now this, I didn't expect. In the anime she was a guy and completely devoted to Zabuza and took a killing blow for him to save his life. But this one is female and wants me to kill him.

"Why?" Her face twisted with rage when I asked the question.

"He's a monster." she spat. "He would have raped me on multiple occasions. Especially when he was beaten by someone stronger than him or when he was just drunk. But he didn't because of my genjutsu that made him think he did."

"I'll kill him." I got up and walked away from the area when she spoke up.

"Wait!" I turned around to see what she wanted.

"What's you're name?"

"...Roxas." I teleported to the house and saw Hinata and Anko drenched with sweat. Anko ran up to me. Her assets were jiggling and had me mesmerized. I pulled myself together and looked away from her chest.

"Captain, are we ready?"

"Yeah, you're ready. And when we fight don't fight to kill."

"Why not?"

"Just trust me."

Sunday came and we were prepared for the battle. I made a Shadow Clone. But it literally came from my shadow. I told my clone to protect Tsunami and Inari as we left to fight Zabuza and Haku.

There were dead bodies on the floor. Blood was sprayed everywhere.

"It was a demon..." rasped out one of the victims. He fell to the ground dead.

"Zabuza." I said

"Weaklings! All of them." I turned to see Zabuza grinning like a madman. I took Lunatic out and said, "Let's finish this."

"Hidden Mist Jutsu!" The mist spread around Zabuza and I as Haku walked out to 'fight' my team. Zabuza continued, "Liver, Lungs, Jugular Vein, Clavicle Vein, Brain, Kidneys, Spinal Chord, and Heart. Now little boy, which one should I strike to kill you?"

"Heart." I said. I charged at Zabuza and aimed for his neck. He sidestepped and used a Jutsu.

"Water Release: Water Bullet!" Zabuza spit out a compressed ball of water.

"Shadow Wall." My shadow jumped up to protect me from the bullet of water.

I froze up as I got the memories of my Shadow Clone. Gato sent his men after Tsunami and Inari. While I was distracted Zabuza took his chance to strike me. I backfliped away when I noticed but he got a piece of my cloak.

"What the fuck man!? This is my favorite cloak!" I teleported behind him and slashed his back with Lunatic.

"That was for my cloak...and this is for Haku." He looked surprised that I knew her.

"Shadow Spike." A spike rose from Zabuza's shadow and pierced through him. He cough up blood.

"Shit...fuck...you..." He fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood. I opened a C.O.D. (Corridor of Darkness) and kicked him in it. Then Gato and his men arrived.

"It seems like the demon was just a title after all." he mocked. "Where is his body?"

"Taken care of. Now die. "Dark Plasma Cannon." A dark ball so plasma formed in front of my hand and I blasted it. Its power alone shook the foundations of the bridge.

"Wait! I-" He was now nothing. The cannon obliterated everything in its path.

"Mission Acomplished." Haku walked up to me and spoke, "Thank you master."

"WHAT?!?!" Anko, Hinata and Kyuubi yelled.