Explanations

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

-----------------------------------------

"I hope you all know what I have called you all for?"

"The Chunin Exams, Lord Hokage."

"Correct. Now, Roxas has something to share. On Orochimaru."

Everyone had their eyes on me.

"Maito Gai, Sarutobi Asuma, Gekko Hayate and Hatake Kakashi. You four have been gathered here today to be prepared for what is coming up. Orochimaru will be attacking Kakashi's team in order to get to Sauske and give him the Curse Mark."

Kakashi glared at me.

"And just how do you know all of this information, Roxas?" He said condensed manner. "Unless your a spy! Lord Hokage, I ask that he should be talked to Ibiki and Inoichi to be interrogated!"

"There is no need. Relax Hatake."

"Orochimaru had two spies within the Leaf."

"What do you mean 'had two'?"

"One of them is dead, Mizuki."

"...And the other?"

"Kabuto Yakushi is Orochimaru's right hand man."

"How do you know this?" Demanded Kakashi.

"...I know the future." I started sweating hard hoping they'd buy it.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"YOSH! ROXAS, YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHT TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE FUTURE!"

"...Uh...yeah..."

Asuma used the silence to speak.

"If you can tell the future is there anything else that we need to know?"

"Actually, there is. This affects Konoha as a whole. Bring the council. And remember Old Man, you are the Hokage."

------------------------------------------

*5 Minutes Later*

"Why have you called us here Hiruzen?" Danzo demanded.

"That's Lord Hokage to you Danzo. Remember that." Sarutobi rebutted.

The council seemed surprised at the Hokage's actions. The Clan Heads approved of this new attitude. All except for Hiashi.

"Forgive me Lord Hokage," Danzo apologized. "I was out of turn."

It was evident in his voice that he didn't mean it.

"My informant has something to share."

"Orochimaru will attack during the exams." I said.

It was quiet until Danzo spoke again.

"And how, pray tell, do you know this." Danzo said suspiciously.

"Apparently he can tell the future." Kakashi spat venomously.

"And the past." I added.

"Ha! Whatever."

"Kakashi Hatake, former ANBU, Jounin captain. Teammate Obito Uchiha, deceased. Crushed by a boulder by Iwa ninjas. Teammate Rin Nohara, deceased. Killed by-"

"Enough what else do you know."

"Minato had a wife named Kushina Uzumaki. Your father committed suicide because he did not want to abandon his friends. But enough of this we're running off track. Because of Orochimaru's quest for immortality and to know all the jutsu in the world, He will go after Sasuke for his body and his Sharingan. He will give the mark first. Then during the Final Exams under the guise of the Kazekage. During Gaara's match the will be a genjutsu of feathers."

"Thanks, but we are more than prepared. We don't need your fortune telling." Kakashi jeered.

"Fine. You were warned," I teleported to my apartment. "Asshole."

As I moved to my bed I wondered how my team would react to the invasion.