Chapter 10 Not in my vocabulary

As I promised! New chapter!!

______________________________________________________________________

Beep Beep Beep!

"Ugh." I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the clock and frowned. 4:30 AM and I'm already up.

I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. Why am I up so damn early you ask? Well, I decided that if I, the ALEXANDRA ESMERALDA WATSON, was going to stay at this Academy, then I should in any case make the best of it and become strong enough to at least not cower behind my teammates.

So that is why, my friends, I am up so early. No, not because I want to wake up earlier than anyone and train before the sun comes up, and become this awesome, kick-ass legend. Nope, I'm not that crazy. It's just so, that classes during the week start at 5:00AM of the morning! Why? I have no idea. Classes during weekend seem much easier.

"Alex! Hurry up! We are going to be late to class because of you!" I heard Lillith shout behind the door.

"No we're not! It's barely four thirty-something!" I shout back as I quickly turn off the shower and start to dry myself.

"No it's not!" Lily growls behind the door, "Check again doofus! Class starts in seven minutes!"

I check the bathroom's digital clock. Holy Macaroni! She's right! I hurry up and get ready. Ely hands me an apple before we all step out of the dorm. I follow them quickly to our first class: Combat training. Why is the first class in the day combat training? Again, I have no idea.

We enter a huge gym built in with weapon racks and combat dummies. In the middle stands a group of other students.

I groaned as I saw we were going to be training in physical combat again. We were doing that last week and trust me, it was pure hell. It's been three weeks since the whole mishap in Michigan and I feel as ready to fight evil as I did then. In simple words: I suck. Yeah, I know I said I had a black belt and everything. I do! but these freaking people are inhuman! Literally! Even the training dummies are crazy. They are literally being animated by some strange spell. So yeah, there's walking fabric dummies everywhere. Most people here have been training for years, and here I am, not being able to throw a good punch before being attacked by a non living thing. In addition to this whole mess that is called ME, Zandra said that my water controlling "powers" were supposed to have kicked in already, but here I am, can't even move a drop of water.

Professor Nitzan, a professionally trained shape-shifter assassin, taught me the basic moves last week. Well, at least he attempted, I still can't get one hit on a dummy. They're so beeping fast!

I was trying so hard to get out of the strong hold of a dummy when I heard a beautiful voice from behind me. It was one I haven't heard before.

"I see you are having a little bit of trouble there."

I tried to turn my head to look, but good riddance! This dummy is no joke! "Nope, I'm perrrrfectly fine," I said struggling to get out, " Don't mind me just keep--"

Holy great balls of fire!!! The source of the voice stepped out into my view and believe me when I say, this guy is HOT! Messy, black hair with matching black eyes. His tanned body had a perfectly toned figure.

His gorgeous smiling lips turned into a frown, "Are you okay?"

Woah, even his frown is pretty... "so very pretty,"