Chapter 4: He growled!

Alrighty fellow humans! Here's another chappie! :) hope you enjoy!

A pic of Alex to the right ^-^

Now don't forget to vote and comment or else Azaiah will eat you whole! Werewolves be hungry you know! :P   :0

_____________\(^-^)/__________________

"You guys, hurry up! We need to complete our mission as soon as possible!" I grinned as we marched down a path through the dense forest.

 Muhaha! I'm going home! I really don't know why Zandra gave us a mission that consists of going to my world just when I said that I wanted to leave, but If it means I'm one step closer to leaving this creepy place, I'm not going to question her decision.

"You know we're not taking you out of our sight right?" Lillith commented, her amber eyes eyeing me suspiciously.

"Aw Lillith! I'm flattered!" I laughed as I dodged a branch from a tree that was looming down as we walked out of the forest.

"Just call me Lily damn it," Lillith rolled her eyes, "the name Lillith annoys me."

"More reason to call you Lillith, Lillith!" I teased almost stumbling on a big branch hiding under the tall grass.

"Oh!" Elysia exclaimed, "And you can call me Ely. Elysia is too long of a name for me."

"Okey-dokey!" I vowed.

"Alright we're here!" Ely cheered as we got to this big, weird golden rock. Holy bananas! Or was it an egg?!

"Uh, what exactly is this?" I asked bewildered at the idea that we just walked for a very long time just to see an egg.

"Just wait and see doofus," Lilly smirked at me as she flicked her wrist and a glowing blood red wand materialized on her hand. She went up to the egg and whispered something quietly as she swirled the wand swiftly in the air.

Out of the sudden, a silver door appeared! My jaw dropped; I was sincerely amazed.

I looked around to see if anyone was as surprised as I was. But everyone seemed very used to this. Like if it is something you see in everyday life. Elysia was giggling at my expression, Lily simply ignored me and Azaiah's beautiful eyes were expressionless.

Without saying a word Lily stepped through the door and disappeared.

"Common Alex, you go next" Ely mentioned towards the door.

"Nuh uh!" I shook my head, "I'll just take the train or something." From the fantasy I have watched and read, portals like these either get you lost in a black hole or take you to the middle of nowhere. And Alexandra Watson is NOT going to get lost today!

"Hahaha! Silly! This IS our train!" Elysia giggled at my shocked expression and then stopped as her eyes widened, "Azaiah I don't think that's a"-

Without warning I felt a harsh push and suddenly I was in a train station gasping for breath and a little dizzy.

"What the hell!" I yelled with my hands on my knees, "A warning could have been good!"

"What took you guys so long?!" I heard Lillith's voice. I looked up and saw her resting her back on a wall twirling her wand with her fingers.

"Alex," Azaiah simply explained and started to walk towards something resembling a booth. I quickly raised my arm and grabbed on to his shirt. He looked down, his darkened gray eyes showing he wasn't in a good mood.

Well too bad!

"Don't EVER do that again!" I pouted as I glared my own brown eyes at him.

"Let go off me," Azaiah gripped my wrist making me wince in pain and release his shirt in the process.

"Ouch!" I cried as I struggled out of his grasp, "Your hurting me!"

Ely stepped in and slapped his hand off, "Azaiah!" she warned getting in front of me. Her normal happy-go-lucky attitude gone in an instant.

Azaiah growled as he shoved Ely back. A cold shiver went down my spine as fear enveloped me. Holy moley, he freaking growled! Quickly following, a strong hiss came out of Ely's small but menacing lips as she bared her fangs and taking back her position in front of me.

I stumbled trying to step back. I looked around and saw a crowd of curious Segreto starting to grow. The tension around those two was piercing. It seemed that a fight will break out any moment and I wasn't ready to see what a fight between a werewolf and a vampire looked like. I caught sight of Lily still resting on the wall as if nothing was happening, her eyes simply scrutinizing me, "Lily do something!"

I was panicking. I swear in my whole entire life I had never had a similar situation. How in the world have things escalated so quickly? I just told him not to freaking push me into a portal ever again!

Ely's strong but careful voice sounded through the station making me think there was more to the joyfulness that normally belonged to this vampire, "You don't hurt others from you team Azaiah."

Azaiah let out another growl as he stepped forward. "Lillith!" I cried pleadingly, my heart beating faster.

Lily continued to stare at me. Realization dawned on me that she wasn't going to do anything and I quickly stepped towards the two, "You two stop it this instant!"

Ely's pale white eyes glanced at me and back at Azaiah, "You heard her."

Azaiah ignored both of us and kept glaring at Ely.

"I said now!" I ordered as I stepped in front of him. I know it wasn't much of a smart move, but I had to stop this madness. I bit my lower lip, nervous at my proximity to a furious werewolf. My warning eyes bore into furious gray ones and a battle of silence arose between us...

_______________________________________________________

Well then! things have ecalated quickly don't ya think? 0.o lol

Something must be wrong with Azaiah to be acting this way right? RIGHT?

What do you guys think? ;) Comment and vote! Pretty pretty please! <3