Chapter 3: Mission!

Okay!! Here we go! A new Chappie! 

Woot woot!

To the right is a picture of Elysia :)

_________________________________________________________

I woke up to frantic knocks on my bedroom door, "Mmmmm," I groaned sleepily.

The knocks got stronger and I swear I was (almost) going to jump out of my cozy bed and probably throw my poor mother down the stairs. What can I say? I'm just not a morning person.

I heard someone sigh behind the door and I almost celebrated my small victory but stopped when I heard a voice that did not belong to my mother whatsoever, "Alexandra! open this door or I swear I'm going to burn it down this second! I will NOT...your hear me? Will NOT get late to class because of you!"

What in the holy world? I opened one eye and timidly scanned the room. Well shiver me timbers, this isn't my room...

White walls, white carpet, white curtains, white ceiling...white freaking everything! Nope this was surely NOT my room. I opened the other eye to see clearly and unsurprisingly nothing changed. A milky white color still covered every single space of this room.

I jumped as the banging on the poor white door started once again, "Alexandra!!!!!"

Eeek! "Alright, alright I'm coming!"

Well, sadly, yesterday wasn't just a dream. I am once again in this stupid room that gave me shivers yesterday night. You could redecorate later they said... It will be fun they said....

I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom. There was four rooms in the big apartment dorm assigned to our unit, thankfully, each one of our rooms had a private bathroom. Stupid, rich monsters! I cursed under my breath as I got into the shower.

After following Azaiah for about five minutes yesterday, I noticed that every floor consists of a huge lobby, four doors and two staircases. I had mentally congratulated myself for being observant. Later I found out that each and one of those wooden and intricately designed doors with a number carved in the middle, led to an apartment that belongs to one of the units. Ours was located on the fourth floor, and yes that was a hell lot of more walking than I'm used to. And our lucky door number was thirteen...what is apparently our unit number.

Azaiah had tapped his ID on the door and Tada! It opened! Once inside I was pretty astonished. I was prepared to see some weird room with shelves lined with jars full of eyeballs, a magic crystal ball and a coffin somewhere. But, nope, it was just a normal apartment. It was actually pretty cool.

 There was a flat screen TV across from a  very comfy looking lounge with a large red sofa and small white coffee table. The room was a contemporary type. The walls were either gray, red, or white and the floor and doors seem to be an oak woody color. There was a small kitchen at the far end of the room and a diner next to it. If you go all the way to the kitchen and to the left, you find a small hallway with four doors (which is where our rooms are at). Once I stepped into the apartment I found Lillith and Elysia munching on what looked like a pretty normal and almost tasty looking pizza. Again I had expected to see them munching on a slimy looking type of dish. Eh, what can I say? I've never really met a witch, vampire and let alone a Werewolf.

As soon as I finished cleansing myself I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel. Once I finished getting ready I stepped out of the room wearing a dark, red sweater and black skinny Jeans. I had found it pretty creepy when I found that all of the clothes in my closet were exactly my size, but after that crazy morning, I wasn't as startled.