Chapter 5: Mysterious voices in the night

Yeah....I know I haven't updated. Shameful I know :(

oh well here is another chapter :) I know it's short but I will upload the next chapter today as well.

Hope you enjoy!!! :)

_______________________________________

The day before, after Alexandra's arrival to Faylinn fields, two voices whisper quietly in the night:

"I am surprised, you rarely come visit me. Something must have happened for you to take your time and come all the way to the land of the Fae."

"Hn, I came to say your mission is almost complete, my child."

"What do you mean? Is the one we've been waiting for on her way?"

A menacing laugh is lost through the wind, "No, SHE is already here."

The chirping of grasshoppers is heard as silence fills the cold air.

"You mean"-

"Alexandra Esmeralda Watson. That is her name."

"Alexandra?!"

"Why do you sound surprised my child? Have you already made contact?"

A throat is cleared, "I suppose you could say that."

"Good."

"What do you mean by good?"

"The plans have changed. You shall not kill her right away. It seems that her late father passed down his legacy unto her."

"His legacy?!" A startled voice inquires, "You mean the Secret that you've tried so hard to acquire?"

"Indeed so!"

"Is she aware she holds such forbidden information?"

"of course not, she is nothing but a scum of a girl who isn't worthy of being Elijah Watson's daughter"

"Hm,"

"Either way, befriend her. She subconsciously knows the information, if you spark her memories of her father, she might let it slip. She might also be useful in the future, as a bargain chip I mean. Gain her trust and the victory will be ours.

"Yes sir,

"Very well then, I entrust this task unto you my child, succeed in your mission and make yourself worthy of being my offspring.

"Yes, father...I will"