Chapter 6 Traveling

As promised: heres the other chapter :)

At the side is a pic of Lillith ;)

Back to the confrontation between Alex and Azaiah:

_________________________________

"I said now!" I ordered as I stepped in front of him. I know it wasn't much of a smart move, but I had to stop this madness. I bit my lower lip, nervous at my proximity to a furious werewolf. To many people's surprise, I actually trained karate for many years. Although almost nobody believed that a clumsy girl like me actually had a black-belt, it's the truth. But, I don't think that all those years of training will have anything against a werewolf. My warning eyes bore into furious gray ones and a battle of silence arose between us. It seemed like this wasn't going to end and the tension was going to explode when Azaiah simply sighed and backed off.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The crowed of people started to disperse as nothing happened.

A warm hand took my shoulder, "Are you okay?" Elysia's concerned eyes bore into me.

I nodded as I licked my lips and tasted blood. I guess I was biting my lips a little bit too hard.

"Alright" Lillith said starting off towards the booth, "Let's finish this mission."

My eyes followed her. How in the world could she be acting like if nothing just happened?

Without a word, Azaiah started off after Lillith. "Common," Elysia whispered, "let's just finish this."

Normally, I would have confronted Azaiah, but since I was still going to run away, It didn't really matter. I wasn't going to see them anymore anyways. I am going to run away the second they have their guard down. I followed them to the booth where Lillith got four tickets.

"take the blue door please," The receptionist smiled as she mentioned to a huge blue colored door.

I looked around and this time I took in my surroundings. The place looked exactly like a subway would, but instead of a railway, there was a row of different colored doors that reminded me of the ones from the Monster's Inc. movie. We went up to the door and as we got close to it, it opened. Through it we could see what resembled a sky.

A sky? We're going into a sky? Confused, my eyes followed as Lillith was once again the first one to go through the door, followed by Azaiah. I felt Elysia take my hand as she nudged me through.

Suddenly I felt as if I just had a déjà vu and remembered that it was the same feeling I had when I had fallen out of the sky and crashed unto Azaiah.

I was falling! A scream flowed out of my mouth, "Oh my freaking Bob! Not again!"

I looked down to see  a very calm Lillith and Azaiah. "It's okay Alex, it won't hurt a bit, it's just like when you arrived at Faylinn Fields." Ely comforted.

"If I remember correctly, I fell unto a very solid and hard as stone werewolf!"

I only heard Elysia's giggle as a response and I sighed.

Soon we landed on soft grass. All three of them landed gracefully on their feet. I, however landed on my poor butt, obviously. See how nobody believed the whole black-belt thing? Sure, I was clumsy, but when the time comes that I need to be serious, I'm not  that bad of a fighter.

"Ooookay!" I jumped up, "Let's get this mission started!"

"Do you even know what we're supposed to do?" Lily asked annoyed.

"Uhhh, not really. I kind of blanked out while she was explaining," I answered truthfully.

"Then why are you so excited for?!" Lillith continued

Because this is the last day I'll see your faces! Muahahaha!

But obviously I can't say that because it will blow my cover so I simply shrugged, "Meh, it's my fist mission."

I will actually miss Eli though, the only one who has been nice to me. And maybe, just maybe miss Azaiah's face just a tad bit. And Lily? well...her wand was kind of cool no?

Azaiah sighed, "We have to capture a cat that has been causing havoc in Berrien Springs, Michigan."

"and take it back to the land of the Fae," Eli added.

....................

...........................................

Ehhhh!!!

"Our mission is just to capture a cat?!!"

How lame can this get??