Chap 2

Hey Guys! Im really, truly sorry for the long wait >.>

Ill try to update the next chapters soon :) Hopefully I will update every week ^-^

I also put the cast for the characters so far. Yay! Mmmm, I'm still a lil iffy of Adelaide being Alexandra though... If you guys have any suggestions plz message me! :)

Picture to the side is of Gapard Ulliel as Azaiah ;)

Anywhoo....please vote and comment! <3

_____________ \(^-^)/ _______________

After the weird explanation Judith gave me, I trudged along the hallway following Elysia, Lilith and Azaiah. Freakishly weird names they got there. Okay, so my name is pretty unusual  too, but come on Azaiah? I stifled a laugh as we turned a corner on the hallway. I still couldn't believe what they just beat inside my poor skull though. Who would? Vampires? Werewolves? Witches?! Ha!

But if it was a dream, I would have woken up by now. Why isn't my alarm ringing? Or my mom chasing me around the house for being late for school as she always does? I shook my head and looked at my surroundings. The walls, the ceilings, the three people I am currently following through the hall, they all seem so painstakingly real.

Could this...could this be real?

They said my mom knows I'm here. But why isn't she knocking down the walls trying to take me back home? Whenever I was in danger, she would go through hell and back without hesitation to keep me by her safe and familiar side.

All of a sudden I felt betrayed. A pang of hurt made me stop in my tracks. I wanted to go back. I wanted to demand answers from my mother who allowed these--these strangers to keep me here.

The others kept on walking ahead, oblivious to when I stopped following them. Heh! Some vampire, witch or werewolf! They didn't even notice!

But this was my chance to skedaddle from this place.  I swiftly made my way back from where I came from. Soon I passed Judith's office. Thank the Big Guy in heaven that the door was closed.

Hmm...was it the left side or right side that I came from? Ugh! I never had the best memory for directions.

I was about to start for the right side when a strong hand gripped my upper arm, "Stop there miss! Report your name and unit immediately!"

 I turned around to face what seemed like a strong, built guy in a security uniform towering over my small form.

Uhhh, "Umm...what?"

The guy's dark eyes narrowed, "You don't have your ID on and I don't recognize you. Report you name and Unit," he repeated.

I gulped, name...right, "Uhh, my name is Alexandra, Alexandra Esmeralda Watson...sir."

His creepy falcon like eyes never left mine and I was about to make a run for it when he sensed my motives and gripped my arm harder, "And your Unit?"

Unit? Right, Judith had said something like that but she didn't mention a name or number.

"Uhhh...my unit...uh" what else was I supposed to say when my heart was about to bounce out of my chest from the fright?

"She's with me,"

Both of us turned to the owner of the voice.

Azaiah!!!

Phew! I never felt so relieved!

The security let go and I rubbed my probably bruised arm. Stupid Mister!

"She barely came in today so she's oblivious to what's going on," Azaiah informed, eyes glaring straight at me. Eek!