☹ᒪᑌKE'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ☹

I throw my black bag to the ground beside the door, mentally cringing as I relived my day in my head.

"Lukey! Lukey!" My little sister, Juliet, raced forward on her chubby toddler legs and hugged my leg.

"What's up, Princess?" I asked, looking her over. She had a bruise beneath her eye and next to her nose. I frown.

"Daddy very mad at Mummy. Tried stop him, but he no like dat." She cried. I picked her up, kissed her cheek and let her cry into my shoulder.

I carried her upstairs, laying her on my bed and locking the door behind me as I left. I held my old cricket bat above my head to protect myself as I looked for my 'Father' and mother.

My real dad died when I was twelve, the same day Juliet was born. He was in a terrible car crash. Something I never want to talk about.

So, with two mouths to feed, my Mum had to find a way to pay the bills. Being the good looking woman my Mum is, she ended up getting married to a big CEO, Bill, who used her as his own personal punching bag when he got home from a bad day.

I found her in the basement, attempting to do laundry as she limped around. Bill must've gone back to work or out to drink. Who cares.

I took her hand and lead to a couch upstairs, carrying her. She sighed and sat down. "Thank you, Luke. You take such good care of me."

"You deserve it. You're the woman who went through the trouble of carrying me for 9 months." I smiled and kissed her forehead before returning to the basement to do the laundry.

Once it was done, I took the folded clothes to each of our bedrooms. I let Juliet come out of my bedroom and hugged her to me. You could tell that Mum was trying not to cry as she looked at her daughter's bruises. She blamed herself.

The rest of the night, was terrible. Bill came home drunk. I had to lock Juliet in my room and Mum and I ended up tricking him into going into the basement where we locked him in.

I cuddled with Juliet that night, too terrified to let her sleep alone. "Lukey?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Thank you. I love you." She smiled and kissed my forehead like I normally do to her. I smile and hug her close to me. She's my world.

"You're welcome, Princess. I love you, too. If you ever need something, just come get me, remember?" I ask and she nods.

"Sing to me, Lukey?" She asks quietly.

"Run, Baby, Run
Never look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run, Baby, run and forever we'll be
You and me." I sing to the sleeping toddler before falling asleep myself, weirdly dreaming about that new girl.

★OᑕTOᗷEᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ★

I quietly escaped into my new house. My parents were horrible alcoholics and if I made noise and woke them up, they'd beat me. They do it all the time.

I finally locked myself in my room, going on YouTube and ignoring the world until dinner. I cooked basic Mac and Cheese before escaping back into my room where I fell asleep to
Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings.

I wish someone loved me enough to ask me to  run away with them out of pure fear of losing me.

But so far all I've got is a stuck up punk boy who just wants to "have fun" with me and my not-so-clean wrists... And thighs... And partial stomach.

---
A/N: I hope you like! I love this story!

I love you!

-Peter Pan X.