8.

They grabbed a change of clothes from the car and went back into the hotel room.

Luke was locked in the bathroom until both girls finished changing.

October finished dressing quickly in just some black skinnies and a black Misfits shirt. She looked to see Juliet having trouble pulling up her black tights. October chuckled and walked over, smiling down at the girl.

"Need help?" October giggled.

The little girl blushed. "Yes please."

October squatted down and helped the girl pull on her black tights, then the black tu-tu, and finally, a black Jack Daniel's Whiskey logo tank top.

October was amazed. "How are you younger and you still manage to dress better than me?"

The little girl giggled and hugged October. "I like you!" Juliet beamed. October blushed and picked the girl up.

"Let's go see Luke." October smiled and walked to the bathroom, knocking and letting Juliet knock.

"Do you wanna build-" The little girl started and Luke walked out, cutting her off.

"No. No Frozen songs." Luke ordered. October smirked.

"Let it go! Let it go! I can't hold it back anymore! Let it go! Let it go! I'm one with the wind and sky! I don't care, what you're going to say. Let the storm rage ooooon! The cold never bothered me anyway!" She sang loudly, dancing around the room with Juliet. Juliet giggled.

"You like Frozen?" The girl asked.

"Duh! I love Disney. Plus, there's nothing wrong with Frozen! It's a movie about a girl who has a flaw that she despises and when it accidentally becomes exposed, people thinks that she's a monster. But she feels free and great. Then another girl who loves the other unconditionally tries to bring her home, but she refuses knowing she'll be treated like a monster. But when she is forcefully returned home, she finds that she's hurt the one she loved most. Eventually, she fixes everything and everyone becomes happy. So no matter what, don't let anyone tell you it's a horrible movie just because it's Disney." She told the little girl, ignoring Luke's looks. October gathered our clothes and marched her to the car.

Luke eventually joined us and we left. Driving down the road to Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. October loved that song so she silently sang along.

Luke kept glancing at her hand laying on the console. The Luke Hemmings never did anything cliché with a girl like hold hands, but he kinda wanted to with October.

Juliet thought Luke was hopeless. He kept looking at October's hand and not holding it. She wanted to scream in frustration. Juliet was mentally strangling her brother when he reached over and lightly laced his fingers with October's.

October was shocked to have Luke holding her hand. When she looked up at him, he was driving down the road, staring straight ahead with a straight face. She have his hand a squeeze before turning to look out the window.

Their next stop was Fraser Island. It's located right between Bundaberg and Brisbane off the eastern coast. It's the worlds largest sand island.

Luke's Dad- His Real dad- had taken him once before and wanted to revisit. Luke hated that he missed his mother's funeral, but she would've wanted him free. Finally, he reached spot between the two cities and they parked at a little clearing.

October got out and helped Juliet out, carrying her on her hip.

"Luke, we don't have a boat. How can we get there?" October asked Luke as he put on his Sunnies and smiled at her.

"I got this, Babe. Don't worry." He promised her as he walked towards the beach, slipping off his black Vans. October removed her black converse and Juliet's black hi-tops.

Luke stepped toward the worn grey shed, unlocked it hesitantly, and slowly opened it. It was just as clean as the day he and his dad left it. He stepped inside and pulled the tarp off the boat. Still clean.

October smiled. This'll be fun! She helped Luke drag the boat to the edge of the water and we got in and set off.

---
A/N: You're welcome.

I love you.

-Peter Pan