They sang loudly along to the radio.

October didn't like Luke smoking. It made her uncomfortable but she tried to ignore it.

Luke was happy. He was escaping his father and all with his wonderful baby sister and his beautiful girl.

Juliet was just happy that Luke was opening up and falling In love. She just wishes he'd admit it.

The road out of Sydney was long but Luke sped down it, wanting nothing more than escape. They left Sydney and went through two towns before stopping at a motel for the night. Luke pretended to be 18 and bought the room.

October unbuckled Juliet and walked her inside the room. The room was small and a normal beige color. There were two beds a TV that more than likely didn't work. It would work.

Luke was already laying on the closest bed when October looked. She let Juliet go and watched her scamper over to her older brother. Then she laid down on the other bed and curled up. She hummed to herself before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Luke watched her confusedly. Normally, any girl would be ecstatic to get to sleep with The Luke Hemmings. She was so different. It was new. Luke liked new things. He held Juliet tightly in his arms.

"Lukey?" Juliet whispered.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Can we sleep with October?" She asked. Luke didn't know how to answer.

"I don't know if she wants us to or not." Luke answered slowly.

"Fine. I'll go ask her." Juliet said and wiggled out of Luke's arms. She walked to October's bed and tapped her shoulder and ran to the other side of the bed so she could be seen.

October opened her eyes sleepily. "Yes, Lovely?"

"Can me and Lukey sleep with you?" Juliet gives her puppy eyes.

She blushes and nods. "Sure. C'mere."

Juliet squeals happily and crawls into October's arms. Behind her, she hears the other bed creak and muffled footprints walk to her bed. She felt him slip in behind her and she blushed darkly.

Luke pulled the two girls against his body. They were his. He leaned over October and kissed Juliet's forehead. He smirked when he caught sight of October's dark blush. He reached up to kiss her cheek and he could swear that it got a full shade darker.

Luke had an idea.

He trailed his lip from her cheek to her neck. She had to bite back a gasp at his movements. He kissed her neck softly, then he left a mark. But she moved away from him. What? No girl had ever done that before.

October's feelings were all over the place. She was exhausted and embarrassed and loving the feeling of his lips on her skin. But she moved away because he's just playing with her and Juliet was in the room.

Eventually, they all fell asleep.

In the morning, October sat up sleepily to find Luke and Juliet gone.

She knew it.

They left her.

She shakily stood to see Juliet come out of the bathroom.

"G'Morning!" She greeted. October sighed in relief.

"Good Morning, Lovely." She smiled. "Where's Luke?"

"Out for breakfast." She told me as the door opened and Luke walked in with Macca's bags. She cheer and tried take them from him. He pulled her close and kissed her cheek then a certain spot on her neck. She blushed and took the bags, carrying them to Juliet. She put them down and then went to brush her teeth.

Luke stepped back outside as October and Juliet split the order of pancakes. She finished her's and let Juliet continue eating as she joined Luke outside.

"I never did thank you for take me out of there." She told him, kind of nervous because of the cigarette in his hand.

"It's fine, Sweetheart. I wanted to." He smiled.

"But this is big deal." She shrugged. "I have to thank you."

"Alright." He nods. She did the first think that came to mind. She leaned forward and kissed him. He tasted like smoke and mint, but she kind of liked it.

Luke kissed back. She surprised him with the kiss. But he didn't mind at all. In fact, he moved his lips against her's and she copied him. He brought a hand up to cup her cheek as the other hand grabbed her waist and pulled her close. He smiled softly when her hands went from his chest to her arms around his neck.

This was obviously her first kiss but he didn't mind. He honored that he got it.

October pulled away and blushed at the fact that she initiated that.

"Your welcome." Luke smirked. "You should thank me like that more often."

October blushed and hurried back into the hotel room.

---
A/N: I'm tired. You're welcome.

I love you.

-Peter Pan X.