In first period, October had a brilliant idea.

That night, she had listened to Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings on repeat.

She thought that since Luke's stepfather was abusive and so were her parents, they could run away.

Obviously not relationship wise, but to save each other.

Luke sat next to Amber in first period. She frowned but ignored it.

Luke kept sending notes with the lyrics from Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings to October.

He wanted to see her smile. He hated that she was always frowning.

Finally, he got a note back.

It read:

"Dear Luke,

    I've been thinking about our similar situations and I've come up with a solution!

   We could run away together. I know how suggestive that sounds, but I don't mean it that way. I meant as a method of saving us.

   We could pack bags, I could take the money out of my bank account, and we could run. I understand you're 17 and I'm 16, but this is most likely our best solution.

   I know that it's kind of scary, but I think we could do it. Then we could be friends, just like you wanted.

So, which is it?

YES NO

Check Yes, Luke.

Sincerely,
The Loser,
October.

Luke reread it over and over again. She-She wants to run away with him? She was still worried about him? She thought about him?

Could he take Juliet? Of course he could. If not, then screw it. If He can't take his world, then he's not going.

He checked yes and passed it back.

October mentally cheered when she saw yes checked.

As soon as class ended, Luke walked toward October and hugged her tightly. "You thought about me. You were worried about me."

She walked backward and took his face in her hands, inspecting every cut and bruise. "Of course I worried about you Luke. You're the only one who's genuinely cared about me since I got here. At least I think you care."

Luke backed out of her touch. "Of course I care! You're all I've worried about since I saw you on the first day!"

She blushed and gathered her stuff. "I'll meet you at your car, Luke. See ya."

October walked out of school even though it was only 10 o'clock.

She withdrew all of her money from the bank and returned home. Her parents were at work, so she went straight to her room. She began to pack two bags. One had all of her clothes, the other held her more personal items. Pictures. Chargers. Laptop. IPad. IPhone 4. Notebooks. Sunglasses. Beanies. Books. CDs. Playlist Cds. Hot spot (wireless internet). Headphones. Skateboard. Etcetera.

Once she was done, she took all the alcohol in the house and poured it down the sink.

She laughed as She thought about her parents expressions when they'd come home and find all the empty alcohol bottle and cans. She then picked up her bags and walked to the school parking lot. It was 3:07. He should be getting stuff from his locker. She found him at his car waiting on her.

"Put it in the backseat, Sweetheart. I have to pack up and pick up our last passenger." He answered nervously. She put her bags in the back and joined him in the front seat.

"Last passenger?" She asked.

"My baby sister, Juliet." He told me and She smiles. How cute.

"Aww! I'm exited to meet her." She tells him as She hums along to the radio.

He smiles in relief. "Really?"

"Really!" She nod.

He smiles widely as they pull into his empty house. "Would you mind..?"

"No, of course I'll help." She smiles and get out. He trades a booster seat from an old white expedition to his black car.

Luke and October watch as the large yellow bus rounds a turn and drops off a tiny blonde blonde toddler in a white tee and a pink skirt with white polkadots. October coos and Luke smiles, picking the little girl up.

"Who's this, Lukey?" She asks, pointing to October.

"She's gonna help us get away from Stepdad. She's gonna help you pack and I'm gonna go pack. Listen to Her. Her name is October." He Smiles at two girls, handing Juliet to October.

"Let's go get you packed, Lovely." October giggles and walks inside.

---
A/N: I'm so tired but here you greedy monsters.

I love you.

-Peter Pan X.