Both October and Luke were not okay when they went to school. October was bruises and bleeding. Luke was emotionally a wreck.

He came straight to October and hugged her. She was a little stunned and almost backed away but she heard him sniffle. She knew it was serious, so despite her injuries, she hugged him back tightly.

"We'll talk at lunch, Okay?" She whispered. He nodded. She let him go and patted his back before. She hurried to first period.

Lunch was horrible for both. Luke had to hold back tears as he retold the story of his mother.

"Now, it's your turn." He turns to me.

"What do you mean?" I tried to cover my nervousness with confusion.

"Oh, C'mon. We've all seen you limping today. Not mention the bruises." Luke growled. He hated the idea that someone put their hands on his girl. Woah. His girl?

October stared at her hands. "My parents drink too much and when they saw me out with L- a guy, they beat me for it."

The whole table went silent and she felt like crying. Luke hugged her tightly and she yelled before hugging him back so he wouldn't let go.

"I would offer for you to stay with me, but my stepfather isn't the best." He frowned.

The end of the day came too fast.

October had to sneak into her house when Luke dropped her off and locked the door.

Luke was confronted by his stepfather when he got home. He walked in to see Juliet with a black eye and she was tied to the couch.

Bill started to beat Luke and he made Juliet watch. He punched, kicked, slapped, and did anything else he could think if to hurt Luke as he bled on the floor. His baby sister screamed and cried and begged Bill to stop.

Finally Bill spat on Luke, blaming his Mum's death on Luke before leaving to his room. Luke picked himself up off the floor and quickly untied Juliet, carrying her upstairs and locking them in his room. Juliet was bawling as she held Luke tightly.

---
A/N: Expect another update tonight.

I love you.

-Peter Pan X.