Legolas x (younger sibling) reader

You were awoken by a loud crash.

You jumped and peeked around your dark bed chamber. All of a sudden, there was a bright flash of light and a booming sound.

Thunderstorms..
and you were terrified of them.

You curled up in a ball and hid under your blankets, tears were starting to form in your eyes.

You plugged your ears in vain as you tried to block out the sound of wind howling outside your window.

You screamed when the loudest crash yet met your ears. You couldn't decide what to do.

'Should I stay here or go to leggy's room.'

The hall was kind of scary at night and you didn't want to go down it.
The storm was getting louder so you made up your mind.

You tightly gripped your stuffed animal and peaked out the door. You gulped and walked out. You could hear your feet patter on the cold floor.

You were walking silently as a few tears fell down your face.

BOOM!

You screamed and the tears cascaded down your face as you now ran towards Legolas's room.

*Legolas pov*

I groaned as I heard someone banging on my door. All I wanted was to sleep!
I groggily stood up and shuffled across my room to the door.

"Leggy!" a little voice screamed.
That was Y/A! I ran towards the door opened it hastily only to see my little sister(5 in human years) in a sobbing mess.

Once she saw the door was open, she threw herself in my arms.

*Y/A's P.O.V*

I clutched on to Legolas and cried.
His arms cradled me as he gently brought me to his bed.

He laid me down softly and tucked me in. he soon began to play with my hair while whispering comforting words.

It calmed me down a little until I saw lighting at the corner of my eye. I buried my face into his chest as he hugged me close.

After the thunder passed, he laid down next to me and pulled me back into his arms.

*Leg. POV*

"Y/A"

She looked at me and I could see how scared she was in her e/c eyes.

"I will protect you no matter what. No one will hurt you and I will always be there for you. So will Ada." I declared.

"What about Nana?" She asked quietly. I felt a pain in my heart as I remembered her.

When she died, Ada had been heartbroken. He busied himself with being the king, and he didn't spend much time with us, but I knew he loved us and that we were his world.

"She will be with you to, but in your heart". I answered.

"I love you Leggy".

"I love you to Y/N/N".
I meant every word I said.

She smiled and snuggled next to me.
After her eyes closed I waited a few minutes and I heard hear deep breathing.

After I knew she was peaceful, I closed my own eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------

I felt Y/A stir next to me and I opened my eyes. The sun was shining outside and you could hear the bustling of elves in the palace.

I got up and helped her off the bed.
When she got to the ground, she started to move towards the door when she skipped back to me to give me a hug.

"Thank you for keeping me safe last night Leggy, I love you!" She smiled.

My grip on her tightened.

" Anything for you Y/A, anything."

--------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! I was having trouble uploading it, but I finally got it :)
I'm actually scared of thunderstorms to, so that was what inspired this. I dont know about you, but i think it would be cool to have Legolas as an older brother!