How each character would comfort you

Request by: @Eunice199701

Legolas: He would lay down and tuck you in because you would be exhausted from crying. Then, he would hold you against him and dig you elvish lullabies.

Thranduil: He would cancel all of his meeting for the day just to be with you and near you. You would spend all day in the gardens and would just lay down and talk and he would always be able to calm you down.

Gimli: He would put down everything he is doing and if it's something that he can fix, he will and makes sure it won't hurt or harm you again.

Aragorn: Him being the silent type, he would never really know what to do to help you. He would pull you into his arms and hold you  so you could vent out your emotions and he would always listen patiently until you were done.

Frodo:  He would tell you to get dressed in something cute and you two would go to the shallow creek and and play around. Then, he would set up a picnic and he would get your mind off of the troubling manner.

Sam: When you are feeling down, he always goes to the fields to pick your favorite flowers and does whatever you want to for the day, including cooking your favorite meal.

Pippin: Pippin would always know when something was wrong and you guys would go on long walks around the Shire talking about anything and everything.

Merry: whisking you away, you would always forget what was troubling you because you would be out getting in to trouble and having a great time.

Bilbo: he would sit you down and assure you that he will always be there for you and he can usually calm you down by reading you your favorite stories outside in the garden.

Elrond: Whenever your down, he will bring you a horse and you two would go riding in the meadow by Rivendell.

Thorin: He will stop what he is doing and go to you. He sits you down and tells you all of the great things about you and over the next couple days, he will bring you small gifts and flowers.

Fili: He would write you a letter, telling you all of the good things about your self. Then he would make sure you are comfortable and will not leave you until you are happy again.

Kili: He wouldn't leave you and first you would talk about the problem. Then he would find a way to fix it. He will tell you stories and jokes just to make your day happier.