(Human)poor,thief! Reader x Fili

You were walking around the forest of Mirkwood. You were not about to get killed by a spider or get captured by some stupid pointy ear being.

No. You were on a mission and you planned on succeeding. You could remember fire and the screaming if your tiny village as they were over run by orcs.

You gritted your teeth and shook your head forcing the memory to the back of your mind.

Your mission now was to sneak into the Lonely Mountain and steal a bag if gold to help your village.

Yes, you were on a mission and you were going to succeed.

---------------------------------------------

You had finally made it to the newly built Dale.

All around you, you could see the effects the huge battle of the five armies had done to it a few months before.

There were some small shops already open and there were people bustling about.

Two girls passed in front of you and you could tell they were kind of haughty.One of them was holding an invite to something.

".....and then the party in the mountain is supposed to be excellent! The prince Fili is supposed to be there as well..."

The lady put the invite in her bag and kept talking to her friend.

A party!!

This was exactly the distraction you were looking for!

You quietly slipped behind her and sneakily put your hand in her bag and fished out the invite.

When you felt it, you grabbed it and slipped your hand quietly out and slipped away into the shadows. (Like Nico, sorry, had to put that here)

---------------------------------------------

You felt slightly guilty as you looked at your self in your room at the inn. You had stolen most of these things but you had vowed to repay the places later.

Your pretty h/c hair was falling down your back in waves and your elegant dark blue dress fit perfectly on your body.

You you took your nice bag and headed out. You quickly saddled a horse and rode towards the mountain.

You were determined to save your village from poverty and if being a thief tonight did the job, then you were going to take that risk.

-------------------------------------------

Hi :)

So here it is! There will be more of this story coming this week, so stay tuned!

I hope you all had a great week!