LadyCranberry

All you did was go to the market to buy some food. All of the elves were gracefully walking and doing what they needed when out of the blue..

"There she is, grab her!"

You turned surprised to see the guards running towards you. 'What?'

"What's going on!" You demanded.

"Don't talk to us you creature. It's time for you to get locked up." The guard growled.
---------------------------------------------
"Freak!"

"Mutant"

"Disgrace!"

Getting looked down upon and being treated with disrespect was not what you wanted for your life, but it's what you got.

You had been in the Mirkwood dungeons for almost a month. Why you ask?

Because you were different. You were shorter than most elves, which meant in their eyes, that something was wrong with you.

You were currently asleep when you were woken by loud voices and heavy footsteps.

The loud group turned the corner and you saw a group of guards leading a party of dwarves.

You watched silently as they shoved them in and locked the doors. One dwarf in particular caught your eye.

He was tall( as tall as a dwarf can be at least) and you noticed his beard wasn't as grown out as the others.

The red headed elf led him to his cell and pushed him in. He looked at her.

"Art you going to search me? I could have anything downy trousers." He said cheekily.

She looked at him unamused. "Or nothing" ,turned around and walked away. The look on the dwarfs face was to much and you burst out laughing.

His head quickly snapped to you and he stared curiously. "Who are you?"

"Actually dwarf, the better question is, is who are YOU and why are you here."

He smiled at you and his brown eyes seemed to smile at you to. "My name is Kili, fair maiden. And to answer your other question, my friends and I are hear because your king doesn't like dwarves."

You looked at him. "Yeah, well he doesn't like different or new things." Your head was down.

"The only reason he put my in here is because I'm shorter than normal elves."

"...hey"

You slowly looked up at him. "I think your beautiful!" he exclaimed.

You blushed. "I'm y/a," you waved."it's nice to meet you."

---------------------------------------------

You had met all of the dwarfs and they adored you. You were closest to Kili and it was like you had know him all your life.

You were quietly counting how many days you had been in this stupid place when all of the dwarves whisper excitedly.

All of a sudden, a little man, about your height appeared in front of Kili's cell. "Bilbo!" He said happily.

Bilbo unlocked his door and they were starting to walk to the stairs.

"Wait uncle! We can't leave without y/a, we can't leave her here." Kili states.

"Of course not, we are taking her with." He replied back. Bilbo went to unlock your cell and smiled at you.

The first thing you did when you got out was run to Kili and hug him. He hugged you back tightly.

"Hi" he whispered.

"Hi" you smiled brightly.

He took your hand and he led you to the cellars. Bilbo had told them to get in the barrels. When all the dwarves had fine that, you looked around and noticed that there were no barrels left for you.

Thorin looked around and seemed to notice that to. "Y/a, you can share a barrel with Kili."

You blushed and slipped inside the barrel. He looked at you and wrapped his as around your waist.

"It's so nice to finally hold you like this" he stated. "It's amazing" you tightened your as around him.

Suddenly, you were falling and was under water. Your barrel came up and you gasped.

"Yeesh that's cold!" You exclaimed. He laughed. You noticed sunlight up ahead and you smiled. You knew that as long as if you were with Kili, you would be fine.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry this took so long, but I hope you like it!