Thranduil x reader

For _I_Am_A_Fangirl

Slowly walking down the halls, you place a hand on your growing stomach. You smiled and stopped in front of you and your husbands door.

Nodding to the guards, they opened the doors and you walked inside the room. Sitting at his desk with his head in his hands, your husband Thranduil was almost asleep.

You gave a soft smile and walked to him. Shaking him softly, he jerked away and looked around him until he saw your face.

Smiling, he stood up and put his arms around you. "Hello" he said in his smooth voice.

You laughed and kissed his cheek. Moving to the bed, you both snuggled under the covers. You talked for about an hour or two before you drifted off to sleep.

You were playing with your child. "Ada! Naneth!" He cried "look, it's a bunny" he giggles.

You laughed. "Legolas, don't get to far!" You called when you saw he was running into the forest.

Thranduil stood up and placed a kiss on your forehead. "I'll go get him, he shouldn't have gotten far." He smiled.

You waited until it seemed like they had been gone forever. Sighing, you stood and walked to the woods. It was beautiful out until you got to the edge of the forest.

The trees turned a grey color and the air turned cold and brittle. Shivering, you stepped into the eery woods and looked around.

(Warning, there is going to be a little violence ahead, so if you don't want to read it, skip it! I don't want to trigger anything)

Your e/c eyes widened and you stumbled back gasping. In front of you, your loving husband and son were laying on the ground covered in their blood.

Tears ran down your face and you couldn't breathe. You heard a growl and looked behind you.

There was a lone Orc with an axe. You noticed something dripping off of it, something red. Swallowing down bile, you tried to stand to defend yourself but you couldn't move.

Some force was holding you back. You struggled as the Orc started to walk toward you slowly. He pulled back his axe ready to swing.

You heard a deep laugh and looked above you. There, in the dark sky, was an eye surrounded by flames. Sauron, you shuddered. Suddenly, the trees burst into flames as you lost sight of Legolas and Thranduil.

You looked back to the Orc just as the axe came down.

You screamed walking from your sleep. You saw that Thranduil was cradling your face and kissing your tears away.

You couldn't breath, it was like an invisible hand was cutting if your air supply. You were cold sweating and shaking.

You tried to calm down but you couldn't get the ages out of your head.
Legolas and Thranduil.. Sauron.

"Y/n.. Y/n, calm down. It wasn't real."
Thranduils smooth voice and words slowly calmed your shaking.

"I'm here." He took your hand and placed it on his chest, where his heart was. You felt it beat under your hands. 'He's alive' you thought, ' it was a dream'.

You placed a hand on your stomach. You could feel your baby moving inside you. You took a deep breath and breathed through your mouth.

Thranduil have you a hug. You relaxed into his arms and placed your head on his chest.

"See y/n, I'm alright, we are all here and alive. I'm not going to leave you anytime soon. I love you y/n, get some sleep."

I hope you liked it!