26

Michael's POV

*1 month later*

(A/N did you cry seeing that ^ ? Bc same)

Tour was great but it sadly came to an end. I was excited to be back in Australia and the boys were too. That's where we were at the moment; in the Sydney airport. It was 9am and we had just landed.

We were currently collecting our luggage.

"Oh my gosh guys!" I practically yelled. The boys and Arden turned to me with questioning looks, "I just realized that it's Arden's first time in Australia!" I squealed.

They all smiled, "You're gonna love it," Ash tells Arden and she smiles.

The five of us finally find our luggage and make our way out of the gate. We all had cars waiting for us already but there were a few fans waiting for us outside. The boys and I took pics and then got in the cars. Calum was actually sharing one with Arden and I because our new flat was two doors down from Calums.

"I'm so excited to be home!" Calum smiles. My face matches his and I agree. The drive home from the airport wasn't long and Arden and I hug Calum after we get out of the car, "See you in a bit," I tell him as we make our way to our own flats.

When Arden and I reach ours, I pull up the door mat and grab the key my mom had left there earlier. This past month I had done a lot with this flat, including purchasing it and planning out all of the furniture. Once I had it planned out, I bought it all and my mom and dad were kind enough to set it all up for us. I had also hired a painter to come in so I was really excited to see how it all came together.

I unlocked the door and smiled when I saw the inside. We walked in and set our suitcases down by the door, "Let's go look, shall we?" I ask and take Arden's hand. She agrees and we walk further into the living room which is the room you first see when you walk in.

It was super cute and cozy. We had a couch, coffee table, and TV all spaced out nicely, "It's so nice!" Arden gushed and I smiled at her.

Our kitchen was really nice as well; all granite tabletops, silver appliances and a dark brown wood table that seated 6 in the center.

The two of us then walked down one of the little hallways. I decided to show her my room first so that the suspense was still building for her room. My room was the master bedroom (obviously) and it was nice. I had a large bed with super comfortable brown and beige bedding. My room so connected to the master bathroom which includes a bathtub, shower, sinks, and of course, a toilet.

I then led Arden right across the hall and straight into her room. She gasped when I opened the door. Her room had a cute little bed with pale pink bedding. The walls had a fairy tale scene painted on them and there was a little toy box in the corner filled with all of her toys.

"I love it!" She squealed. I chuckle at her excitement, "I'm glad Princess."

She had a bathroom right next to her room and then in the hallway on the other side of the living room, there was a guest room and guest bathroom for anyone who stayed with us. The boys would probably be using that room a lot.

"Ok so I need to do all of our laundry from tour and we need to unpack. Can you bring your suitcase into my room please?" I ask Arden.

She nods and I carry my suitcase to my room, setting it up on the bed. Arden came in minutes later with her suitcase in one hand and her bunny that Calum gave her in the other. That bunny became her favorite thing ever. She carries it everywhere and sleeps with it every night.

"Thank you!" I say and lift her suitcase onto my bed as well. She climbs up on the other side of the bed and lays down as I open up the suitcases.

"Are you excited to make some new friends? I saw some kids in the neighborhood as we were driving in," I tell her.