11

Michael's POV

I woke up to mine and Luke's phone going off. Both of us sat up, but Luke checked his seeing as I had to reach over Arden to get mine, "Management. They want to discuss some more tour dates with us," He tells me as soon as he sees that I'm awake. I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Arden up. "What time do we leave?" I asked him. "30 minutes" he replied. I nodded my head and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done and dressed in my black skinnies, black boots, and green day shirt, I walked back into the room. Arden was still asleep and Luke was already dressed, lying on his bed with his phone in hand.

Luke noticed me come back in and said, "Hey Mikey, Calum and Ash are ready to leave are you? We figured the earlier we get there, the earlier we can leave." I nodded, "Ok. Should I just carry Arden out? She can just sleep since it's just the tour fam right?" I asked. "Yeah, that should be fine" Luke agreed.

I walked over to where Arden was sleeping and peeled back the blankets of the bed. She was already in sweats and a t-shirt so I put boots on her feet. I started to put a sweater on her, being very gentle. She whimpered a little, "Shhh I got you baby girl" I said while picking her up. She snuggled her head into my neck for warmth as we walked out of the room. We met Ash and Cal by the elevator and we all got in.

"Is she asleep again?" I asked the boys. Calum peeked behind me at the little girl. He chuckled, "She's out cold" he informed me. "That's good. She hasn't been sleeping well the past few days" I said. The boys looked at me confused, "What do you mean?" Ashton asked. "She's been having a lot of nightmares and stuff. Probably from moving houses multiple times, that's got to be stressful" I said. The boys nodded in agreement. We arrived at the lobby and walked out of the back door to the building and into the van that management had sent for us.

Calum and I sat facing Ashton and Luke, while Arden just sat asleep in my lap. It was actually really early, only about 6:00 in the morning. We arrived at the building where our little meeting was being held and walked inside. We were directed towards a little room that had 3 couches.

Our managers and stylists had taken up 2 of them so the five, well 4 1/2, of us sat on the third. Angie, one of the ladies that helps to plan our tour dates, broke the silence by asking, "Who's this little cutie?" I just smiled down at the sleeping little girl in my arms and said, "This is Arden, she's my little sister." Angie just 'awed' and sat back in her spot.

"Ok so this is going to be short but we just have to discuss a few dates that have been added to the tour" Martin, our manager, explained. All of us nodded, ready to get on with the discussion. We talked about the new dates and where they would be plus 3 more interviews that would happen in the US.

We finished the meeting at about 6:30 and decided to head back to the hotel to get some more rest. We walked out of the building and into the cold air. Arden still hadn't woken up but she began to shift due to the cold. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked around confused for a second. "Hey baby girl! How are you feeling?" I asked. She just laid her head on my shoulder but in a position where she could now see us all. "Good but I'm tired" she said quietly. "Yeah it's probably jet lag hitting you a little late" Luke suggested. She just nodded and let out a cute little yawn. "So we were just in a short meeting but it's still really early so we can go back and rest for a little while. Later we have an interview but the interviewer is coming to our hotel room because it's nothing big. It's just to get more information on the tour and stuff, then after we have a show" Ash explained to Arden. "Ok" Arden responded.

We got back to our hotel and walked back into the elevator. Arden clung to me a little tighter when we began to ascend but I just kissed her forehead and rubbed her back, having learned that she wasn't too fond of elevators. We got off on our floor and headed to our separate rooms. Luke opened the door to ours and we walked in. I set Arden down on the bed and helped her get her boots and sweatshirt off.

She laid back down on the bed and I pulled off my boots and changed out of my jeans into sweatpants, leaving my Green Day shirt. I looked over and saw that Luke was already asleep. I laid down next to Arden and pulled her closer to me. I put my arms around her protectively and drifted off to sleep.

-

"Look how cute they are!" A voice gushed and the click of a camera followed. I was still half asleep because my eyes were closed and I couldn't make out who was talking, just what they were saying. I felt that Arden was still asleep next to me so I tightened my grip slightly and brought her closer to me. I heard a chuckle, "It's funny to see him act so protective... he isn't always like this" I heard what I think was Calum say.

A bunch of chuckles and 'yeahs' were said in agreement. I groaned, "Ugh shut up" I said. "Mate it's 8:00 and our interview is in 2 hours. We have to get ready and clean at least one of the hotel rooms" Ashton explained. I slowly opened my eyes to see Calum, Ash, Luke, Harry, and Louis just hanging out around the room. I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, being careful of Arden who was still asleep by my side. I reached over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I went on Twitter and followed a couple fans. I began aimlessly playing with Arden's hair because I was bored and all of the boys were on their phones. Arden's eyes fluttered open, "Good Morning...Again." I said to her with a slight smile. She giggled a little, "Good morning" she responded. "We should get ready now" Luke suggested.

We all took turns showering and getting dressed. The boys and I wore flannels and/or band shirts with black skinnies. I had Arden wear a sweater, skinnies, and a pair of boots. I braided part of her hair but left the rest down. I was actually pretty proud at how much I was improving at this little girl hair thing.

The boys, Arden, and I cleaned up Calum and Ashton's hotel room so that it would look nice when the interviewers came. It was about noon when they showed up, there were 2 girls that were actually asking questions and then 3 camera men.

"Hi I'm Alexa and this is Bree" A brunette girl said while shaking each of our hands followed by a blonde girl. "We are just going to do a very short interview with you guys today" Bree explained. We all nodded in agreement and went to the sitting room. "Should I call Niall to come take Arden until this is over?" I whispered to Ashton. He shook his head, "No management said it's fine."

The two girls wanted to start right away which worked for us anyways, "Ok well first, you guys are on tour! How has that been going so far?" Alexa asked.

"Really Good!" Luke smiled and I nodded in agreement,

"Yeah! It's been a lot of fun so far and we are looking forward to our upcoming shows!" Ashton adds in, making our interviewers nod in approval and smile, "That's so good to hear! I also heard that you guys have added some dates. Can you confirm or....deny?" Bree cocks an eyebrow.

Calum chuckles, "Yeah, we added quite a few actually. I think it was around... 10 right?" He asks while looking at us to confirm.

"Yeah, that sounds about right," I agree and nod my head.

The two of them continued asking question after question about tour and one direction.It finally ended though and I think all of us boys were grateful.

"We should go get lunch...I'm hungry," I suggest and it wasn't a surprise when the boys agreed.

The five of us just went down to the hotel restaurant and ordered food there. We sat, talked with each other, and ate some good food.

A/N

I'm sorry this is short :/

Thoughts?

Comments?

-Red