7

Michael's POV

*2 days later*

I woke up to little hands shaking me, "Mikey," I heard Arden whimper.

I immediately shot up to see Arden standing by my bed with tears running down her cheeks, "Princess, what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" She had had one the night before as well.

She nodded and she started to sniffle again, "Please don't cry, baby girl," I said and pulled her into my lap since I am now sitting up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned.

"It was just the car crash again," she whispered.

"You're ok now. You're safe with me," I said and pressed a kiss to the top of her head as I rocked us back and forth.

I ran my fingers through her hair to keep it out of her face until she finally calmed down, "Let's try and fall back asleep," I suggested after looking at the clock and seeing it was only 3 am.

She clung to my shirt as I laid the two of us back down. Her head lied on my chest as I pulled the covers over us. I continued to play with her hair until she drifted off to sleep and I followed shortly after.

-

When I woke again it was 9 am. We didn't have an interview today but we were planning on doing a twitcam to interact with some fans and introduce Arden.

I felt Arden move a bit and then she rubbed her eyes before opening them, "Good morning," I cooed.

"Good morning," she whispered back.

"We have the day off today so we get to go and have some fun!" I told her. The boys and I planned on taking her to the park or something today. We wanted to do some things she would enjoy.

I got out of bed and went to pick out my clothes. I didn't have to take a shower this morning because I took one before bed last night and I gave Arden a bath.

I picked out some black skinnies and a black sweater and went into my bathroom to change. I came back out and chuckled at the sight of Arden buried beneath all my pillows and blankets.

"You warm?" I asked her with a smile.

She nodded and giggled slightly. I jumped on my bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"You're my little bug!" I said and kissed her head multiple times.

She giggled and I pulled away with a smile, "Let's go get you dressed!"

I swung her up and onto my hip and then carried her into her room. I picked out a maroon romper and her black converse. I helped her to slide a jacket over as well.

I put her hair up into a high ponytail and then sent her off to the living room while I went and fixed my hair.

I made my way to the living room to find Calum, Ashton, and Arden having a pillow fight. Ashton and Calum were hitting each other hard but being careful with Arden. Calum looked over and saw me before running over and hitting me in the face.

I laughed loudly and stumbled over before falling to the ground. Ashton, Calum, and Arden all came and attacked me and then Luke came out and joined as well.

"Alright, alright," Ashton laughed, calming us all down.

They put their pillows back and we went to the kitchen to eat. I noticed Arden was still breathing pretty heavy, "You ok?" I asked.

She nodded and I handed her a glass of water to calm her breathing. The boys and I looked through the cupboards and just decided to have cereal for breakfast. We all poured bowls and then ate together at the table.