16

A/N You're all beautiful and amazing and I hope you have an amazing day! Here's Chapter 16 OH YEAH! Don't know if I mentioned this but in the story, the 5 of them are currently in Florida.

Calum's POV

I woke up the next morning before Arden did. I hopped in the shower and washed myself quickly before changing into new clothes. I scrolled through Twitter and followed a couple fans. I was trying to keep myself distracted. Something about last night kept bothering me. I knew that Arden had been having nightmares before but I was worried. She's only 7; she shouldn't be having such graphic dreams especially someone getting shot. I guess I would have to talk to Mike about it later.

I walked back over to the bed and climbed in next to Arden. I started to drift back to sleep when suddenly Arden whimpered in her sleep. She turned over, facing me now. I could see tears had begun making their way down her cheeks. She was clearly having another nightmare, "Arden!" I whisper trying to shake her awake. She whimpers again, "Arden!" I whisper slightly louder. She opens her eyes and I see relief flood through them when she sees me. However she begins to break down into soft sobs.

"Awww Baby girl no don't cry!" I cooed while sitting up and pulling her into my lap. I rubbed her back as she hugged me and tried to stop the tears from flowing. "What happened this time?" I asked.

"I was in the same c-car crash that I was in with my p-parents but this time it was you guys who died." She says, more tears pooling from her eyes.

"Shhhh it's ok. We are safe, nothing bad has happened to us." I say calmly. After her soft cries died down she asked me politely if we could go see Mikey. It was about 9:30 in the morning so I figured he should be awake, if not yet, then soon. I agreed but told her we needed to change her first. I grabbed her backpack and helped her changing into an All-Time Low shirt and sweatpants.

I carried her over to Michael's room. We knocked on the door and seconds later he opened it fully showered and dressed. I also noticed he now had purple hair and an eyebrow piercing... that was new.He looked at the two of us and immediately saw Arden's red and puffy eyes. "What happened?" He asked, his voice laced with concern as he took his baby sister into his own arms.

He let me into the room and we went over to the couch area where the TV was already on. Arden just stayed silent so Mikey just rubbed her back as she continued to cling to him. He looked at me and mouthed, "What happened?" I put up one finger, indicating that I would tell him in a few seconds, "Arden why don't you go play with your toys just for a little while I talk to Mikey?" She lifted her head and looked at me, giving me a slight nod. She walked into the other room and as soon as she was gone, I turned to Mikey.

"Mate she had two nightmares last night." I said, worry evident in my voice. He looked at me shocked, "Two? In one night? That's a first..." He said while trying to process the information. "Mate I'm really worried" I said, "She's been getting a lot of nightmares, and not just some typical monsters under the bed nightmares. They are graphic and usually involve death. This could be serious."

Mikey slowly nodded his head, "I know mate. She shouldn't be seeing things like that. It breaks my heart when she gets like that." I nod, understanding what he meant, "Should we take her to the doctor?" I question.

"We probably should." Mikey sighed, "I'll call Martin and see if he can make an appointment for a little bit later today," He decided. He grabbed his phone and made the short phone call, "He said he would do it right now and then text me with more details about the appointment."

For the next hour, the three of us watched Finding Nemo, Arden's favorite movie. While watching, Michael got a text from Martin saying he had made an appointment at the local doctor's office for 12:15.