5

Michael's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a heavy weight on my chest. I remembered that Arden had slept in my bed last night and I smiled as I opened my eyes and saw her still peacefully sleeping.

I reached over to grab my phone off my bedside table and checked the time.

8:13

I was actually up at a reasonable time which surprised me.

We had a show the next day so we decided today could be our exploring/shopping day... Which meant we could sleep in. I went on Twitter for a bit and followed some fans to pass time.

I decided to get up and eat something and then wake the boys up. I carefully slid out from underneath Arden and laid her gently on the pillows. I then made my way to our kitchen and pulled out a box of pop-tarts. I grabbed a packet out and placed them in the toaster.

I turned to the fridge to pull out the carton of milk we had in there, "I know you are gonna make me some too," Calum said from behind me, making me jump out of surprise.

"I mean I guess I will... If I HAVE to," I sighed dramatically and he grinned.

"Where's Arden? Still sleeping?" He questioned.

I nodded, "Yeah she's in my room, I was going to wake her up soon. I don't think they were allowed to sleep in very much in the orphanage and I wanted to let her sleep in a little bit, but I also don't want to mess up her sleeping pattern," I explained, chuckling a bit.

"Can I wake her up for you? Pleeaasee?" He asked, giving me a huge smile.

I laughed and told him to go for it. He cheered and then ran off to the room while I continued to make pop tarts.

Calum's POV

I slowly opened the door to Michael's room and walked inside. I mentally 'aw'ed' at the little girl sleeping peacefully in the bed.

I tiptoed over and sat on the edge of the bed so that I was next to her, "Hey Arden, it's time to wake up Cupcake," I whispered and gently rubbed her arm.

I said her name once more and she slowly opened her eyes, "Well good morning Sleeping Beauty!"

She gave me a small smile, "Good morning,"

"Michael's making pop tarts, have you had pop tarts before?" I questioned.

She nodded her head while sitting up, "Yeah, I used to eat them with my foster parents."

"Ok! Well you can just stay in your pajamas and eat, that's what we do when we are at home," I explained.

She nodded and I gently took her hand and led her to the kitchen where Luke and Ashton had already joined Michael. Ashton sat on the counter next to where Mike was "cooking" and Luke sat with his head down on the table.

"I brought the princess!" I smiled and Ash and Mikey looked over and smiled as well.

"Good Morning Cupcake!" Michael said as Arden went over to him and he picked her up.

She laid her head on his shoulder, "Good morning," she said softly.

We chuckled as she closed her eyes, "Awww are you tired?" Ash asked as he reached over and rubbed her back gently.

She nodded but kept her eyes closed, "Luke is too. He fell asleep over there," Michael chuckled and nodded his head in Luke's direction.

Ash handed me a plate with 2 pop tarts on it and I thanked him before going to sit next to Luke. I couldn't see his face because it was buried beneath his arms, but he did have a plate of untouched poptarts in from of him.