thanks to u

"I'll be going now then." Yuri smiled to the others as they were going out of the restaurant. Jessica pouted a little bit and tried to change her expression but Yuri saw everything. "Jessica u got a ride ?" Yuri asked. Taeyeon wriggled her eyebrows and smirk at her best friend which caused Yuri to glare at her.

Tiffany looked at Yuri to Jessica and to Taeyeon. Always being the slow one , Tiffany didn't get what was happening. "I-i don't." Jessica looked down. Tiffany eyebrow knit in confusion. Jessica is stuttering ?? Not possible...

"Come on I'll send u home. Bye guys !" Yuri gave Taeyeon a tight ,forceful hug for teasing and a friendly one to Tiffany. Jessica did the same but not squeezing Taeyeon of course. Yuri lead the way for Jessica to her motorbike and grab her leather jacket. Yuri used her sunglasses and fixed herself through the small mirror. Jessica was stunned on how hot Yuri could be in a snap of finger.

Yuri gave the extra helmet to Jessica and wore hers. She saw Jessica struggling on the helmet so she stepped forward and helped her wear it. Jessica was blushing as she felt how close Yuri was. Yuri smirked as she know that she have make Jessica feel different.

"Cute." Yuri tapped Jessica's nose. She got on her bike and switch her engine on which made it roar like how Yuri wants it to be. Jessica got behind her , again with Yuri's help , and felt nervous. "Y-Yuri this is my first time." Jessica said. "Hold me tight. I don't like being slow."

Yuri jerked forward when she felt Jessica hesitating and by that Jessica is hanging on Yuri like a scared kid hiding behind her mother. "Yuri !" Jessica whined and keep on hitting Yuri's back. Yuri kept on laughing. Jessica went back to the position , scared for her life.

Yuri started her journey after asking for Jessica's address. They reached to Jessica's house and Jessica got off. Yuri got off too and helped with the helmet. "Thankiew." Jessica smiled. Yuri took off her helmet and fixed her hair. "Come on I'll send u to the door." Yuri held Jessica's hand.

"Hey can I have your number ?" Yuri asked as they reached her door. Jessica smiled and nodded. Yuri's mind was a mess when she saw that smile but remain her cool self. She doesn't want to look stupid in her expensive leather jacket with her expensive sunglasses and mostly in front of a goddess.

Jessica punched in her number in Yuri's phone and gave it back. Yuri opened her arms and Jessica moved forward , hugging her in the process. Yuri smiled and waved as she walk away. "Ohh wait !" Yuri jogged back and Jessica stopped closing her door. Yuri went closer and closer to Jessica. Yuri pressed her lips on Jessica's and pulled back after like 5 seconds.

"You're too cute I can't resist." Yuri smiled and walked away. Yuri ignored her heart that is jumping around and refuse to face Jessica who was frozen at her door. She quickly drove away and keep her smile on her face.

--(nyehehe hopefully u guys don't think that YulSic was too fast. haha come on ! love at first sight happens XD)--

"Taetae why is Yuri and Jessica so suspicious ? And what's with u and your teasing faces to Yuri ?" Tiffany asked they got into the house. Taeyeon put down her belongings and car key and plopped down on the couch. Taeyeon laughed. "Fany ah~ some things never change in u. You're still that blur someone in every situation." Taeyeon smiled amusingly. Tiffany stick out her tongue and sat beside Taeyeon.

"Can't u see that my best friend likes your best friend ?" Taeyeon continued and switch on the tv. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. Taeyeon laughed again. "Yah Fany ! U should take not of what's happening around u !" Taeyeon shook her head , still laughing.

Tiffany beat Taeyeon's arm and close Taeyeon's mouth. "I think I'm going to the gym. How about I send u home first ?" Taeyeon stood up and held out her hand. Tiffany thought about it for a while and took Taeyeon's hands.

--skip--

"I'll see u everyday." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany. Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek and grinned like a little kid. Tiffany felt her cheeks feeling hot and tingly feelings inside was going crazy. Taeyeon's outfit wasn't helping too. Taeyeon had a Nike loose crop top which showed her firm abs really obvious.

Tiffany waved and went in after giving Taeyeon her signature smile. Tiffany quickly locked the door and slid down. Jessica who was going down the stairs got shocked by Tiffany. "OMG TIFF ARE U OKAY ?!?" Jessica rushed to her friend , shouting in English , which is lying down in front of the door.

"Jess why am I feeling like this ? I have a heart problem ! That's it !" Tiffany replied in English. "Yah I thought u were injured." Jessica whined. "Does tingly heart considered as injury ?" Tiffany asked stupidly. "Whoever it is , he/she must be special since u are feeling like this." Jessica explained.

"I do... I do have feelings for Taeyeon." Tiffany whispered.

---

Whoop whoop.

sorry guys this is a short update .

AND WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE MV AND COMEBACK ?!? I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS.

okay2 thankiew for reading ! love u guys !

if there's any typo please tell me because I'm writing this without being fully awake so I might be writing some sh*t around.