X

"I thought u well my sis." Taeyeon put her arms around Hyoyeon and said so proudly. Hyoyeon shoved Taeyeon's hand and stick out her tongue. "Nicole ah did that kid really save u?" Tiffany asked sarcastically after seeing Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's action.

"Yah Fany! I'm her teacher! How can u say that to my student when her teacher is the best teacher ever! I can take down anyone for u of course she could take down for Nicole too." Taeyeon pout and crossed her arms like a kid.

Tiffany chuckled and went closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon look down and stomped her feet lightly. Tiffany hug Taeyeon and beamed her eyesmile at her childish girlfriend. "Aww my baby TaeTae is sad?" Tiffany brought her right hand to Taeyeon's left cheek and made them into eye contact as she caressed it so ever softly.

"Don't be sad~ U are the best teacher of course." Tiffany kissed those pouty lips that Taeyeon was showing. Taeyeon happily kissed back and wrap her arms around Tiffany's waist.

"OKAY BEFORE I KICK U OUT OF MY HOUSE , STOP IT! Gosh u guys are so cringeworthy to watch." Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head while TaeNy was laughing at her outburst. "Aww my Hyonnie need a kiss too?" Nicole went to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon brought Nicole into her arms by the waist and stood in front of her.

"Nope. I just need your love." Hyoyeon smile sheepishly and kissed Nicole's nose. "Now who's the cringeworthy one." Taeyeon teased her sister.

"Shut up danshin!" "Yah! You're one of them too pabo!"

"Nicole ah... May I ask u how old is our girlfriends?" Tiffany asked Nicole while stifling her laugh. Nicole laughed inwardly. "I heard they're 27... Did they say it wrongly." Nicole grinned.

"MIYOUNG!" "YOUNGJU!"

That's all Tiffany and Nicole could hear before they sprinted off and everything became a mess in Hyoyeon's house.

The door suddenly abruptly open , showing up the ice princess and her seobang. Their eyes widen at Hyoyeon's house condition. Tiffany and Nicole stopped running and their girlfriend crashed them into a back hug. Pillow feathers were everywhere , sofa was shifted , coffee table were out of place...

"Yah Hyo... I thought u were a clean freak." Yuri shook her head and enter after Jessica. "What the hell happened? It looks like earthquake here." Jessica looked around the house and them.

Taeyeon started tickling Tiffany and Hyoyeon started to poke Nicole's stomach. "JESS- SAV- TAEYEON AHAHAHAH- SAVE ME !" Tiffany choked out her english words while struggling to escape from her girlfriend strong arms.

"ME TOO AHHH" Nicole shouted for help. "Okay guys chill. Taeyeon , Hyoyeon , let. go." Yuri said sternly. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon pout but followed Yuri's command. "Wow Yuri learnt well..." Tiffany whispered to herself but Jessica caught it. "Of course. I'm the best at this." Jessica stick out her tongue and hug her American best friends.

"How are u Nic?" Jessica asked. "I'm fine. I seriously don't know what I would be if Hyoyeon didn't come up." Nicole laid her head on Hyoyeon's shoulder.

"How did u even know that she was in danger Hyo?" Yuri asked. "Girlfriend instincts?" Hyoyeon smirked and everyone laughed. "After all the years , Hyoyeon is still the mood maker." Taeyeon said and Yuri agreed.

YoonSeo and SooSun couple came and everyone start to gather. "Since when... Wait a minute... SPILL!" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said together. "️Hais this two twins." Sunny shook her head.

---

"WOOO I'M TIRED." Taeyeon jumped on her bed and landed with her hands and arms stretched out. Tiffany chuckled and ran to her girlfriend , jumping on top of her making both of them shriek. "Yah Fany ! U scared me!" Taeyeon laughed and Tiffany cutely smiled while cringing her nose.