just to be clear

"Taeyeon , locking up yourself inside the room won't make anything better. Please get out of there and eat. You've missed all of your meals since yesterday." Hyoyeon kept knocking on the door. Hyoyeon had the keys to the front door but she didn't have it for Taeyeon's bedroom.

Hyoyeon sighed as she heard Taeyeon's low answer. "I'm fine." Hyoyeon shook her head and went out of the house. "How the hell do I get her to get out ?!?" Hyoyeon frustratedly rub her hair. "Hyo , u okay ?" Suddenly a voice came out. "Nic !" Hyoyeon ran to her girlfriend and crash her into a hug.

Nicole chuckled and returned the hug. "Hey~ Spill it. Now." Nicole demanded. "Taeyeon has been locking herself up since yesterday." Hyoyeon explained and pout. Nicole grabbed Hyoyeon's cheek and bring it up to make them have eye contact.

"I just came from Tiffany's house and she looks like she was wrecked." Nicole peck Hyoyeon's lips. "Why can't they just admit their feelings for each other ?" Hyoyeon hugged Nicole. Nicole sighed and make Hyoyeon comfortable in her embrace.

Unknown to both of them , their conversation was heard clear enough by someone in the room through the window.

--

"Shh baby... She must be too scared to confess." Sunny coax the maknae in front of her. Seohyun sobbed. "She took my first kiss and got scared ? What is that supposed to mean ?" Seohyun cried. Sunny brought Seohyun in her embrace.

--

"You're so fxcked up." Sooyoung crossed her arm and walk back and forth. "You're so stupid Im Yoona ! That girl must be feeling like she was used u pabo !" Sooyoung walked to Yoona and flicked her forehead. "Unnie I seriously was tongue tied !" Yoona argued.

"So now you're complaining on how cat got your tongue after u kiss someone. To even think that that was her first kiss- sigh... Yoona u need to fix this." Sooyoung sat down beside her and reach her bag of chips that was in front of her.

"Unnie can I have some ?" Yoona asked. "As your punishment , no. Go buy yourself." the queen of shikshin sound out. Shikshin junior sighed and went in her room after grabbing a pudding.

--

Jessica went to open the door as the bell kept on ringing. The moment she opened the door , her jaw dropped. "T-Taeyeon..." Taeyeon looked up. Jessica froze. Taeyeon look so pale and her bloodshot red eyes pierced through Jessica's eyes.

"Where is she ?" Taeyeon's voice was weak. Her condition was proven that she didn't eat for the past 24 hours. "B-bedroom..." Jessica moved aside and Taeyeon went in. She didn't waste any time and climbed up the stairs.

She got a hold of Tiffany's door knob and went in after taking a deep breath. Taeyeon looked at the messy situation in the room. There was a can of opened soda and half bitten sandwich on the dressing table. She looked over to the bed and saw the blanket and pillows thrown everywhere.

But most importantly... Tiffany was sitting there with heavy eye bags under her eyes , hair not in place , just like what Nicole said... Wrecked.

"T-Taeyeon ?" Tiffany whispered. "Is there anything u need to say to me ?" Taeyeon weak voice went through Tiffany's ear. Tiffany stood up , fixing her hair in the moment. "Oh my god Taeyeon u look pale." Tiffany went closer but Taeyeon stepped back.

"Is there anything u need to say to me ?" Taeyeon asked again. She clenched her fist trying to get her vision stable and tried her best to maintain her last energy to stand up. "Taeyeon I-I mean T-Taetae it's just - it's complicated." Tiffany looked straight through Taeyeon's eyes.

"D-don't call me that... I'm not someone who u want anyway." Taeyeon start to walk to the door. "Taeyeon wait ! Tae I know it looks stupid right now. I don't want to end our friendship but I'm gonna risk it now. Tae I love u... I love u more than a friend. I love u mor- TAEYEON !!!" Tiffany ran to Taeyeon who was unconscious.

Taeyeon felt her knees went weak. "I love u more than a friend." Taeyeon smiled and her eyelids became heavy. The next thing she knows everything was black.

---

short update

guys I'll be continuing this chapter really really soon. not sure if it's tmr or the day after. but I promise to update ! if I don't update U guys can bash me or whatever u want to do.