._.

-incest alert-

Yuri gave Jessica light kisses on her hair as they cuddled on the sofa, Yuri back hugging her. Jessica sighed as her lips curved and turn her head. Yuri look down and peck Jessica's lips. Jessica grinned at Yuri when Yuri acted cool and faced the TV, totally oblivious that Jessica could feel her heart beat on her back. "Seobang..." Yuri looked down when Jessica whispered her name. Jessica turned her body and gently put her lips on Yuri's as she crawled up and straddle her, her hand locked behind Yuri's neck.

Yuri replied the kiss fiercely as she wrapped her arms around Jessica's slender waist. Yuri easily found dominant in the make out when their tongues met. She sucked on Jessica's tongue tenderly , making Jessica moan in satisfaction.

"WOW WHAT A NICE VIEW FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK." Krystal's voice suddenly burst through their ears and Yuri and Jessica jump apart from each like as if their parents caught them. "Krys you're okay?" Jessica knew if Krystal is like that, something happened. "Do I look like I am?" Krystal's cold voice appeared cold and Jessica went to her sister. Jessica kissed her sister's forehead and bring her into a hug. "What happened?" Jessica pulled Krystal towards sofa and ask her to sit down in between Yuri and herself. Yuri kissed Krystal's cheek and swing her arms behind Krystal,on the sofa. "Now come on, what happened?" Yuri asked and Krystal sighed.

"There's this boy- I mean girl. She's new but she got along with everyone in like 2 hours ? I can't even talk to a boy without even catching them staring at me as if I'm a meat and wanting to get in my pants." Krystal laid back and found herself laying on Yuri's arm. Jessica brought her hand up to her thigh and rubbed sensual circles on it. Krystal closed her eyes when Jessica shifted her hand abruptly close to her treasure. "Then what happened?" Jessica talked as if nothing's happening. Yuri looked at her girlfriend's hand and smirked. Gosh the things she does to Krystal always fucking turns me on. Yuri rolled her eyes mentally and pout.

Jessica was cool with Yuri and Krystal kissing each other or showing some affection towards each other because trust in love between Yuri and Jessica will never fail. Yuri never fail to show interest in Jessica and Jessica only. "She was being really kind to me and stuff but she dress like a boy and even acts like one." Krystal said and YulSic smiled.

Yuri brought her other hand on Krystal's other legs and followed her girlfriend's action. "I got bored at work so I watch some stuff... u know?" Krystal bit her lips when Jessica came closer to her and felt her sister's breath on her neck. "Stuff?" Jessica whispered and took in a scent of Krystal's perfume. Krystal nodded. "I got sexually frustrated and went home to only see both of you making out." Krystal sighed as Jessica kissed her neck and suck it once in a while. "I could tell, you know... You outburst the most if you're sexually frustrated." Jessica whispered. Yuri retreat her hand and place it on Soojung's abs after pulling up her shirt. "It's getting a little bit hot in here so that's why I took your shirt out." Yuri said casually as she admired the hard rock and that she's feeling under her palm. Jessica bit her lip when she saw Krystal's body. Yuri saw Jessica looking at Krystal's body full of lust and she can't help but feel a little bit jealous. Just a little.

She took off her shirt and throw it, not forgetting to flex every single muscle that is available. When she looked back, she found herself getting stared intently by the Jungsis. Yuri gulped as her girlfriend suddenly pulled her neck to crash into a make out. Yuri haven't even got into Jessica's mouth but Jessica moaned. She broke apart and look down only to see her girlfriend is grinding on Krystal's leg. "Fuck you're so hot." Yuri groaned and helped Jessica took out every clothes. Yuri pulled Jessica to stand up and pulled down her pants with her panties.

"Krystal baby do you mind taking off your clothes too please." Yuri smiled and Krystal followed the order. After Yuri saw the two naked jungsis in front of her, she can't help but to feel her knees getting jelly. "Grind on her." Yuri ordered. Jessica bit her lip seeing dominant Yuri alive again and get on Krystal, straddling one of her knee. "Unnie you're so wet oh my god." Krystal caressed Jessica's obvious hipbone, groaning as she felt Jessica spreading her wetness on her leg. Yuri slapped Jessica's butt, earning a moan and a whimper from the latter as she felt herself leaking more.

Krystal bit her lip and suddenly pushed Jessica until she lie down fully on the sofa. Krystal hovered Jessica and put her left leg over Jessica's right leg until she found their clits touching each other. Both the jung moaned as they felt sparks when they touch. Jessica and Krystal never had sex before. This actually the first time. They bared in mind that they need to thank Yuri later. But for now Krystal is focusing on Jessica who is moaning her name and squirm into every thrust. Krystal also didn't hold back her groans when her clit perfectly grind along Jessica's. Yuri let out a satisfied sigh while watching every single detail of their actions. Not too long, Jessica and Krystal's moan become louder and louder and they came almost at the same time. "I should really thank god that I became to a girlfriend to the hottest girl alive and have a sister that is cool with... this." Yuri chuckled. Krystal fell onto her sister, who gladly opened her arms. Yuri went to Jessica who's breathing have been stabled and lean down, kissing her forehead in the process.

"She fell asleep." Jessica smiled and stroke Krystal's hair gently. Yuri nodded and brought Krystal up to her room in a bridal style. She wrapped Krystal up under the blanket and went out, closing the door without any sound. She turned around only to see her naked girlfriend with everyone's clothes in her hand. Yuri took all the shirt and went to the washing machine, stuffing it all in. She went inside Jessica's room and found her girlfriend wrapped in a bath rope, standing while facing the view outside the window. Yuri went to her girlfriend and back hug her lover. "Is something bothering you?" Yuri kissed the side of Jessica's neck when she find her girlfriend relaxing towards her shirtless body. "Krystal never talks about someone from work. Apart from the guys that disturb her of course. Well to be specific this is the first time she talked about a girl from work." Jessica turned around, looking up to her seobang with an amused face. Yuri smiled seeing her cute girlfriend. "And you're worried about?" Yuri asked after she gave a kiss. "Nothing actually it's just... weird I guess." Yuri suddenly carried Jessica to bed and lay beside her with her elbow propped up, facing her. "Weird?" Yuri asked. Jessica turned her body to Yuri and nodded. Yuri smiled again at her cute girlfriend and brought her arms around Jessica when Jessica scoot closer.

"If Krystal's happy, we should be too." Yuri kissed Jessica's head. Jessica nodded. "I love you." Jessica look up. "I love myself too." Yuri joked. Jessica laughed and smacked her seobang's chest. "Come on this Kwon Yuri is hot." Yuri continued making Jessica burst out laughing again. "But she belongs to her hotter girlfriend. Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Yuri smiled. "I love you too." Yuri kissed Jessica deeply.

---

damn i did it. sorry for not updating love u guys !