=)

"Hey..." Yuri shook the sleeping beauty in front of her. Jessica groaned and move slightly. Yuri gulped seeing her girlfriend that is hiding under the blanket which stopped just above her chest. She's naked for fuck sake! Yuri bit her lip as naughty thoughts of attacking her girlfriend appeared and took a deep breath. She shook her head and giggled slightly at her stupidness. It's Jessica Jung. If she did that, hell would be given.

Yuri shook her again and Jessica groaned louder, making Yuri froze. "Yuri stop it and wake her up like a good girlfriend." Yuri whispered sternly to herself and slapped her own cheek. Yuri attempted to touch the bare skin of her girlfriend's arm but all she got was a hiss and a moan, making her mind bursting with inappropriate stuff.

"Ohh yes Yuri! That's the spot seobang." Jessica suddenly moaned with a scrunched face and pull down the blanket to her abdomen which was covering her naked body. Yuri's jaw dropped and her eyes bulge out. Yuri turn around and knock her head on the window, trying to control herself. Suddenly she heard a giggle. She snapped her head to the back only to see Jessica facing her with her elbow propped up to support her head.

"Do you know how fun it was to tease you?" Jessica smirked. Yuri gulped and tried so hard not to look at her girlfriend's mounds that is calling for her touch. "Do you know how hard it was not to ravage you that moment?!?" Yuri suddenly took off her coat and throw it aside. "Why are you naked?!? It's December for fuck sake." Yuri folded her arms and look at Jessica with a stern face.

Jessica bit her lip as she saw Yuri being all mad. It makes her Yuri look so hot. "I was touching myself before I go to sleep... Oppa..." Jessica seductive voice went through Yuri's ears and send shiver down her spine. Yuri suddenly took out her pullover and went to Jessica just with her sports bra. "What a naughty girl..." Yuri shoved the blanket away, making Jessica's eyes widen as the cold air hit her naked body. Yuri smirked seeing Jessica's body condition. Yuri suddenly touch Jessica's already wet pussy and coat her finger with Jessica's juice.

Jessica whimpered as Yuri touched her sensitive folds. "You're this wet?" Yuri brought her finger to Jessica's face. Jessica look at the wet finger and look away, embarrassed. But who could blame her right? Her girlfriend is acting as an hot oppa right now. "Open." Yuri ordered. Jessica look at her with a confuse face. Yuri point at her mouth. Jessica open and Yuri shoved two fingers inside her mouth gently but full of dominance. Jessica's eyes widen again as she tasted herself. Jessica wrapped her lips around Yuri's finger and suck it, biting it occasionally making Yuri groan.

Yuri took out her fingers and get on the bed, siting in between Jessica's leg after Jessica made space for her. "Look at you." Yuri squeeze both of Jessica's mounds, playing with it as she talked. Jessica sighed and yelped when Yuri pinched her erected bud. "So sexy. Wet. Erected." Yuri went closer to Jessica. "Mine. All mine." Yuri crashed her lips onto Jessica and Jessica moaned in satisfaction when Yuri plunged in her tongue full of dominance. Yuri's hands left the mounds and quickly fumble with the belt and zippers after she stood up on the bed. Yuri groaned when she can't find the button and Jessica grinned seeing how cute her oppa is. Jessica brought her hand and tugged Yuri forward by the lose belt after sitting up. Jessica cupped Yuri's covered pussy and bit her lip, feeling how warm it is. Yuri hissed when Jessica pulled down her jeans and underwear at the same time. Yuri kicked off the jeans and Jessica quickly lapped her tongue on Yuri's wetness. Yuri moaned and rested her hand by tangling it on Jessica's hair.

"Fuck Sica..." Yuri hissed as her girlfriend skillfully lick her already erected clit and moved her hands all over her abs. Jessica secretly slipped two fingers in Yuri and Yuri placed her other hand on the bed's board. Yuri brought Jessica's face closer to her pussy with a tug on her hair and Jessica moaned as the pain shot down to pleasure, sending her core full of anticipation.

Yuri felt the knot in her stomach and came, moaning Jessica's name loudly. Yuri felt Jessica moving away so she kept Jessica head there and grind on Jessica's mouth, making her juice overflowing in it. Jessica swallowed as much as she could but Yuri saw how her juice was going down her chin like a drool and she let go of Jessica. Jessica slumped on the bed, catching her breath and glared at Yuri. "How dare you?" Jessica act mad even though she enjoy this side of Yuri. Yuri have always been so careful and cute when it comes to having sex but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy it. Dominance or not, Yuri still give her pleasure and most importantly love.

"Because you're fucking sexy." Yuri knelt down and pulled Jessica lower for a perfect view of Jessica's wetness. Yuri licked all over Jessica's neck which was stained by her cum and Jessica wriggle under her, not stopping her moans for Yuri. Yuri's hand went busy with her mound and her mouth on the areas where Jessica is sensitive at. Jessica felt weak under her touch and kept twitching when Yuri pressed her breast too hard and make marks on her neck.

Yuri crashed her lips on Jessica as her hand went down to her preciousness. Jessica wrapped her hand around Yuri's neck and moaned when she let their tongue fight for dominance and two fingers entering her, thrusting at a nice pace. Yuri easily won the tongue battle and suck on Jessica's tongue while using her thumb to rub Jessica's clit.

Jessica's eye rolled back as wave of pleasure start to crash her. Yuri pulled back to catch her breath and put her unattended hand on one of Jessica's mound. Jessica moaned and scratch the back of Yuri's neck. Jessica felt it coming and Yuri know as the walls clench on her fingers.

"Come for me baby. Cum for me Jessica." Yuri whispered to Jessica and blow air to her ear making Jessica's spine shivered in pleasure. Jessica pulled Yuri into a kiss and moaned. "Ahh fuck Yuri!" Jessica's scream echoed the whole room and came all over the sheets and Yuri's hand. Yuri chuckled when she saw Jessica eyes closed and mouth hung open, chest heaving up and down. Yuri pulled out and gave a peck on Jessica's forehead. "I love you." Yuri peck Jessica's cheek and stood up.

"ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING DONE?!? THANKS FOR WAKING US UP WITH SEX NOISE! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT." and by that scream, Yuri and Jessica know that Tiffany is rolling her eyes at them and Krystal is wide eyed.

---
I realized I never really write a full smut scene for YulSic that much. This chapter is for thanking all of you my followers and readers. Thankiew so much for 200 followers... Damn I remember when I started as like 2 followers last year... I gained 188 in a year. I will continue writing for you guys and will always love u ! If you need someone to talk to or rant to about kpop or not, I'm here for you guys okay ? thankiew so much 💕