Little Jung Teasing

Yuri was grinning all the way on her journey to meet her girlfriend. It's been a while since they met since Jessica went back to America with her family. Yuri jumped out of her bed after receiving a call from Jessica to come over. Yuri whistle lightly and hum some notes.

-
"Well well who is it other than Kwon Seobang." Jessica opened the door with a sly grin after folding her arm and lean on the door. "Hey wife." Kwon Yuri smiled the way that Jessica loves and brought her hands to Jessica's waist bringing her closer. Jessica giggled as Yuri burry her face on her neck and sniffing like a pervert.

"Seobang~" Jessica whined while giggling and pushed Yuri's shoulder lightly. Yuri pulled back with a big smile on her face. Jessica wrap her arm around Yuri's neck and pulled her down. Yuri grinned and brought Jessica's lips on her which Jessica happily returned back.

Yuri's hand sneakily went to Jessica butt and squeeze the plump soft flesh that is covered with a thin layer of sports shorts. Jessica moaned into Yuri's mouth and tilted her head to make them kiss deeper.

"Unnie..." A deep but feminine voice came out behind Jessica and Jessica's eyes widen. She pushed Yuri by the chest and broke their contact. Yuri awkwardly retreat her hand and rubbed her neck. "Soojung... Umm..." Jessica shifted eye contact to the blushing Yuri and shocked Krystal.

"Yuri this is Krystal, my little sister." Jessica introduce nervously. "Krys this is Yuri , my girlfriend." Yuri looked up and smiled at Krystal. "So she's the seobang you've been blabbering about the whole trip?" Krystal teased Jessica. "Oh haha my Jessica talked about me?" Yuri joined Krystal. Krystal laughed and Yuri followed at the red blushing Jessica.

"She talked to mom and dad about it too. Plus before we go to sleep she will start talking to me about how hot u look and how her favourite smile from you is the 'oppa' smile you always give her. And lastly your abs!" Krystal kept teasing Jessica. Jessica gasped and slap her sister's arm. "Yah Soojung ! You're dead!" Jessica chased the running Krystal.

"YURI UNNIE HELP!" Krystal shouted for her life. Yuri laughed and shook her head, amused at the two sisters. Yuri closed the door and went in. Just as Krystal ran past her, she grabbed Jessica before she could even attack.

"Yuri! Let me go!" Jessica wriggled in Yuri's strong arms. "Haha it's okay Jess. I find it cute on how u talked about me." Jessica stopped struggling and Yuri turned her around. Yuri grinned seeing Jessica's pink cheeks and gave it a peck. "Excuse me I'm still here~" Krystal put her hands on her hips.

Yuri and Jessica laughed after turning their attention to Krystal. "Yuri unnie , Jessica unnie said your abs is out of this world." Krystal grinned. Yuri looked at Jessica and laughed. Jessica glared at Krystal and threaten a fist. "Well Jessica have a toned body too." Yuri smiled. "Nah you haven't see Krystal's . It's much more shaped up then mine." Jessica laughed.

Krystal went forward and touched Yuri's abs. She gasped. "Wow Jessica unnie is not kidding." Yuri laughed nervously. Jessica smirked. "I know right. Mine." Jessica looked up and kiss Yuri's cheek. "Eww cheesy~" Krystal cringe her finger and walked away from the couple. Yuri laughed and kissed Jessica's temple before crashing herself on the couch beside Krystal who is already lying lazily on it.

Jessica went beside Yuri and snuggled close until there's no more space in between them. Yuri just smiled and wrap her arm around Jessica since it's been a while since they felt each other warmth.

"Gosh why did I even agree to stay with you?" Krystal sat up and looked at Jessica. Jessica laughed. "Well you're the one that doesn't want to stay with mom and dad and think that Tiffany is a very fun person to be around with." Jessica stick out her tongue after explaining it in one breath.