unexpected

"SYOUNG UNNIE~~~~" Yoona knocked the door like a mad women. Sooyoung rushed to the door and opened. "YAH SHHHH!!" Sooyoung dragged Yoona into the house. "and it's SOOyoung not SYOUNG. Now tell me what happened." Sooyoung crashed on the couch again , occupying it with her long legs.

Yoona shoved her legs away and sat down. "You and I got a date." Yoona said nonchalantly. "That's good. I thought u would fail- wait a minute... ME ?!?" Sooyoung sat up with wide eyes. "Yeah , Seohyun's roommate." Yoona looked at the shocked Sooyoung. "What the fu-" Yoona shut Sooyoung's mouth with her hand.

"No cursing." Yoona squinted her eyes at Sooyoung. Sooyoung licked Yoona's hand and Yoona retreat it with disgust. "Unnie , if u didn't know , I'm not an ice cream or a popsicle ! Don't lick me !" Yoona frowned.

"Yah Im Yoona don't change the topic ! Why did I get involve u brat !" Sooyoung knocked Yoona's head. Yoona pouted. "Unnie... I texted Seohyun already... Get ready now we're going soon." Yoona blow a kiss and ran away. "IM YOONA !" Sooyoung sighed and got ready in defeat.

-skip-

"We're here." Yoona announced happily as she stopped the car. "Okay I want to curse the hell out of u right now but u would hit me with your monstrous strength and I would get hurt instead plus I want to look good in front of someone who I DON'T EVEN KNOW. You're lucky Im Yoon-" Yoona stopped Sooyoung's blabbering.

"Unnie u talk too much... HEHE." Yoona laughed dorkily. Suddenly someone knock on the car window. Yoona smiled and went out of the car after asking Sooyoung to come out too. "Hey." Yoona smiled charmingly to Seohyun and gave her a light hug.

"Hi Sunny unnie !" Yoona waved and Sunny waved back showing her cute smile at the same time. "Wow she's tall..." Seohyun whispered but Yoona heard it.

"Meet my roommate , Sooyoung unnie. Unnie this is Seohyun and this is Sunny unnie." Yoona introduced while smiling widely as ever. "Hey , nice to meet u." Sooyoung shake hand with Seohyun. "And hey beautiful~" Sooyoung changed to the "oppa" attitude.

Yoona smirked knowing that Sooyoung have interest in Sunny. "Hey handsome~" Sunny giggled a little bit and held out her hand to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and shook her hand. Seohyun smiled looking at her unnie finally have an interest after years of being single.

"Let's go in. I'm hungry." Yoona sound out. "Yea me too." Sooyoung went in and everyone follows. Sooyoung sat beside Sunny while Yoona was in front of her.

They ordered their food and chat to get to know more about each other. Yoona and Seohyun kinda felt taken aback on how close Sooyoung and Sunny looked. It seems that they both have met since last time.

"Sorry to interrupt but how the hell could u guys have no awkwardness between both of u ?" Yoona asked. Seohyun nodded , thinking the same thing as Yoona.

Sooyoung look at Sunny and Sunny look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow and Sunny nodded. "Long story short , we both knew each other since high school and the whole school basically ships me and Sunny together so we became close and acted as a couple. We wanted to become serious but lost contact after graduation. Thanks to u I met her again." Sooyoung explained and end it with a smile.

"Wow unnie u seriously need to slow down when you're talking. U blabber too much." Yoona smirked and Sooyoung glared at her. "But seriously though... Wow..." Yoona said. "No wonder Sunny unnie didn't even bother to go out on a date." Seohyun acknowledged.

"Same here. Even though Syoung unnie here is hoping to get married , she doesn't even bother finding a date after numerous of people asked her out." Yoona chewed on her food.

"It's SOOyoung Yoona !" Sooyoung glared at Yoona. "I guess this is fate ? Haha." Sooyoung laughed nervously and scratched her head a little bit. "Aigoo cute~" Sunny smiled at Sooyoung. Sooyoung blushed and look down to her food. Yoona smirked at kick her leg under the table that earn a yelp from the talk shikshin.

"I hate u , u know that ?" Sooyoung leaned back on the chair. "Please , I know u love me." Yoona flipped her hair and everyone laughed.

---

hey guys im done with exam already WOOP WOOP. I know this is really short . I apologize. Im gonna update soon so don't worry. Im seriously sorry for not updating. Here u go , a short update. Thankiew so much guys <3