party time~

-days later-

There was a knocked on Jessica's and Tiffany's door and Tiffany lightly jogged to their door. "Unnie~" annoying cute little voice pierced through Tiffany's ear. Tiffany cringed and glared at the alligator in front of her. "How many times must I say about how much I hate that Yoong!" Tiffany whined. Yoona grinned and hugged Tiffany.

Suddenly one Jung appeared , scaring Tiffany. Tiffany shrieked when she turned back to the door while Nicole smiled victoriously. "Hello~" Nicole engulf Tiffany into a hug and spin around. "Yah yah yah ! Nicole what are u doing ?" Tiffany laughed. Nicole let go and smiled dorkily.

"Where's Jessica unnie ?" both Yoona and Nicole said together which made everyone laughed. "Thanks for waking me up guys." Jessica said sarcastically while going down the stairs half heartedly. "UNNIE!!!" The two girls ran to Jessica and burry her in between their hugs. Jessica yelped and stay still. Well actually she can't even move because of two giant girls engulfing her in a group hug with her in between.

Nicole is Jessica's cousin and Yoona is Jessica's best friend. It was a coincident when Jessica found out Yoona was actually a senior of Nicole in school and they were friends. Jessica introduced them to Tiffany as soon as they pick JeTi up from airport. Suddenly a phone call came. "Okay get off me now~" Jessica commanded. She took out her phone and look at the caller ID. Her eyes almost bulged out and she gulped slowly.

"H-hey Yul..." Jessica answered softly. The other three smirked. Tiffany "accidentally" told Yoona and Nicole about Jessica's little "crush". "Tonight ?" Jessica asked and look up. The other three who was smiling in front of her like idiots nodded vigorously. "I'll bring my friends okay ? Therefore that place is a place to party isn't it ?" Jessica heard Yuri chuckled and said yes.

"Great ! See u later Yul !" Jessica put down her phone. "WOOHOO SOMEONE'S GOT A DATE!!" The three girls ran around like dorks reading Jessica who is beet red from blushing. "GUYS! CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!" Jessica laughed. "U guys are coming too. We're going to the club." Jessica smirked.

The other 3 girls smirked back. These four has high alcohol tolerance. They could beat any korean with shots challenge. They used to party all night especially if Tiffany was reminded of Taeyeon when they were at the states.

"It's 5 now and we're meeting at 8. So let's go!!" Jessica said excitedly and four of them rush up the staircase. The four girls rummaged through Tiffany's and Jessica's closet that was neatly packed. Not long after that , nothing was comparable to neat as everything is messy.

-skip-

Taeyeon , Yuri and Hyoyeon jaw dropped while Seohyun is trying her best not to make her unnies so obvious that 4 of them were gawking at the new appearance in the club. "Taetae!" "Yul!" Tiffany and Jessica shouted through the loud music. Taeyeon took Tiffany into and embrace while Yuri took Jessica in hers as soon as they get close to them.

"This is Hyoyeon , my sister and Seohyun a close dongsaeng of ours." Taeyeon introduced. "This is Nicole , my cousin and Yoona." Jessica introduced while sneaking a glance at Yuri's reaction when she said her cousin's name. "Hey Nic ! It's been a while , right ?" Taeyeon hugged Nicole. They let go and Yuri stepped forward.

"Hey." Yuri opened her arms and smiled. Nicole smiled and hugged Yuri. They had got over each other but Yuri lost Nicole's contact and both of them did not talk for a year. Because of that , there was an awkwardness in them. "Why is it so gloomy ? LET'S PARTY !!! WOOHOO!!" Hyoyeon interrupted and changed everyone's mood.

Loud music booming. Sweaty hot bodies grinning against each other. It was Friday night and the club is packed. "Come on Tae~" Tiffany dragged the drunk Taeyeon to the dance floor. Tiffany was surprised on how Taeyeon got drunk kinda fast. Yuri told her that Taeyeon isn't the one who drinks a lot.

Tiffany wasn't even half drunk but she was a bit tipsy. "Tiff~ Come here baby~" Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer making Tiffany's breath hitched. Even with people around them , it felt like they both were alone. Taeyeon strong arms slide through Tiffany's waist and she jerked their bodies together.

"Now don't u feel good ?" Taeyeon laughed and start moving her body to the song , really drunk. Tiffany gulped seeing this side of Taeyeon. She took a deep breath and start following Taeyeon's action. They both giggled and enjoy themselves.

-

"Yul oppa~~" Jessica hug Yuri all of a sudden. Yuri chuckled. "You're not drunk aren't u ?" Yuri asked. Jessica laughed and shook her head. "I don't think so... I guess." They laughed. "Come here." Yuri grabbed Jessica's waist and both of them went to get more drinks for themselves.

They both sat down and started to chat and gulped down their drinks like there was no tomorrow. Yuri pulled Jessica to her lap and Jessica automatically wraps her arm around Yuri's neck seductively. "Stealing a kiss and making me dumbfounded is so not cool Yul~" Jessica trace Yuri's face with her finger. Yuri smirked and gently slide her hand on Jessica's thigh.

"Why don't u take revenge on me ? Make it equal..." Yuri leaned forward. Jessica smirked and catch Yuri lips into hers.

(tsk3 YulSic is so eager)
-

"Nicole ah~!" Hyoyeon jogged to Nicole. "Hey unnie~" Nicole gave Hyoyeon a bottle. Hyoyeon smirked and enjoyed it. "It's been a while huh ?" Hyoyeon casually sat down beside Nicole. Nicole giggled. "I guess. How's Jay ? Is he treating u good ?" Nicole suddenly asked making Hyoyeon froze.

"Umm w-we broke up. He's a bitch u know ?" Hyoyeon gulped her drink. "Knew since I saw him." Nicole followed Hyoyeon's action. Hyoyeon suddenly stood up. "We're dancing queens~ Not dancing in a club is gonna spoil it all~~" Hyoyeon held out her hand to Nicole.

"Of course." Nicole took a last sip and took Hyoyeon's hand. Both of them dominated the dance floor. Everyone's attention on them. "Hey cutie , want to dance with me ?" A guy approached Nicole and held her waist. "I'm sorry , you're talking to my girlfriend." Hyoyeon pulled Nicole in her safe arms.

The guy rolled his lustful eyes and walked away after glaring at Hyo. "Such a kid." Hyoyeon and Nicole said together that makes both of them laugh. Nicole doesn't wants to question on why Hyoyeon called her that. Maybe just for tricking the guy- Nicole thought.

-

"Why do u look so familiar ?" Yoona asked and scratch her head. "I'm Seohyun and you're Im Yoona." Seohyun answered. "U know my full name ??" Yoona was beyond confused. "I'm the one of the school's leader and you're one of the troublemakers." Seohyun explained.

"OH MY GOD !" Yoona snapped her finger after recognizing Seohyun. "You're one of the strict ones , I see." Yoona tapped her chin and look at Seohyun suspiciously. "It's amazing that you're here." Yoona broke the silence. Seohyun laughed. "Come on~ Leaders needs their own life too." Seohyun suddenly grabbed Yoona's drink and chug it making Yoona's eyes wide.

---

Maknae has changed XD

HEYLO ~~

it's been a long time huh ? so sorry for not updating. This is one hella long chapter. Thankiew for reading<3