Chapter 16: "I offered you the chance to be treated equally..."

Panting to catch our breaths, I lie next to Kat. "That was amazing." I breathe out, half smiling at her.

Her expression doesn't match mine as an uncomfortable look greets her.

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" I ask, wiping a drop of sweat from my forehead.

"No, I did," she replies. "It's just that...now I feel all...sticky.."

"Oh, right." I flash her a guilty smile, realising the affect of pulling out early.

It was a close call to be honest. What can I say? It's hard to stop yourself sometimes.

"Well, uh... I could see if I could get some toilet paper," I suggest, racking my brain for possibilities.

"But you'd have to tell the guard and then he'll want to know why."

"I'll just say I need to go to the toilet then sneak some in here. It's our only option."

She gives an uncertain nod. "Okay."

"Alright. Pass me my clothes?" I ask.

She reaches her hand down and brings up my sweatpants and shirt.

Putting them on, I climb off the bed and bang on the cell door. "Hey, I need to go to the bathroom!"

I hear the door unlocking and a weary guard looks in at me. He steps aside to let me out.

As I start walking, he follows me into the CC but stops when I get to the bathroom.

I go inside to one of the stalls and collect a few sheets of toilet paper. Stuffing them in my pant pockets, I wait a couple of minutes so the guard won't get suspicious of my quickness, before exiting the bathroom.

He accompanies me back through the CC and to the hall before unlocking and opening my cell door. I walk inside, to have the door immediately closed and locked behind me.

Climbing back in bed, I feel Kat's eyes on me. Reaching into my pockets, I fish out the toilet paper and hand it to her.

"Thanks," she says, taking it from me.

"Um, can you look away?" she asks, looking embarrassed.

"What? I can't even see." I grin, finding her nervousness cute.

"I don't care. It's embarrassing," she mumbles.

"Fine. Just don't enjoy yourself too much." I chuckle, turning my head in the other direction.

"Oh my god, shut up," she hisses, only causing me to laugh.

* * *

KAT'S P.O.V

"You two! Get up now! Don't make me come in there!"

I sit up, startled at the loudness of the guard's voice, barking through the door.

Looking over at Justin, I shake him. "Justin, wake up."

He groans while shifting slightly but keeps his eyes shut.

"Justin!" I shake him harder.

He wearily blinks his eyes open. "Huh?"

"We have to get up now," I explain as there's a banging at the door.

"We're up!" I shout back.

With every blink, I have to force my eyes open again. I'm so tired. What time is it?

Bending over the bed, I collect my clothes and slowly put them on.

Justin lets out a deep breath as he rubs his eyes.