Twenty.

^^^ ANGEL & LOML♥♥^^^

Chapter Twenty –

***DISCLAIMER: lmao I strongly suggest you read the last chapter or something bc I suck & haven't updating in months and also I forgot everyone's names. Disclaimer 0.2 – this chapter, like I said in the last author's note because a lot of you peeps wanted it, is in Caleb's point of view from the time he left the dorm room in chapter 18***

Caleb's POV

"Annie, she doesn't like coming here." I sighed as I repeated my greeting to the little girl in front of me.

"But why? Did I do something wrong?" She pouted, looking up at me with big eyes.

"I don't know. Stop talking about her." I ordered, getting angry at the topic of Ella.

I watched as her wide eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What did you do to her Caleb?"

I frowned, not liking the fact that a six year old could even pick up on the fact that I wasn't on the best of terms with my girlfriend. "It's her fault, not mine."

"It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Mom always told me you have to be the bigger person in the relationship by saying sorry first." Annie nodded, as if she knew the extent of the wise tone in her words.

I sighed again, before glaring at her slightly. "Leave me alone."

"Leave the house and go and say sorry to her, Caleb! And tell her I miss her, please? Maybe she'll come and visit again if she hears that!" An excited grin spread across her face as the thought consumed her entire being, and I couldn't help but smile at the little girl in front of me.

"You're lucky I love you kiddo." I grumbled, ruffling the top of her hair.

"So are you going back to her?" She asked, trying to reposition her hair in its original state.

I thought about it for a moment before looking at the clock on the wall. "Maybe she needs a little space. I'll spend the night here and go in tomorrow."

Annie huffed in annoyance. "You're wasting time! The more you leave her alone, the more she's going to want to break up with you!"

I looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. "Where is all this talk coming from?"

"Mom." She smiled sheepishly, putting her hands behind her back and spinning side to side.

I looked up at the corridor that led to the kitchen and waited for Annie's mom to come out of her hiding spot. A few moments later –wearing the same sheepish smile as her younger daughter – Martha stepped into the living room while untying her apron. "Come on Caleb, she's the best thing that's happened to you. I like the girl! And you never listen to me so I had to convey my message through the one thing you talk to in this house!"

"I don't care how much you like her. It's my life. I'll talk and apologise whenever I want to." I growled in annoyance, glaring at the woman in front of me.

Martha sighed in defeat. "Caleb, I'm just trying to he-"

"I don't need your help." I cut her off, walking towards the stairs. "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning Annie."

"You're a stupid head!" She managed to call out, just before Martha scolded her for her language.

I smiled at Annie's 'rebellious' behaviour before walking into my room and slamming the door shut behind me. Kicking off my shoes, I sighed and looked around the awkwardly placed room. As much as Martha tried to make me feel comfortable, this attempt was the worst. Everything was blue and grey and she had thrown out the new furniture she bought a few months back and replaced it with pieces that were to suit the colour scheme she had going on.