1. A good day ending in a desaster

Tommy's POV:

Hi, my name is Tommy Joe Ratliff and I'm pretty happy with my life right now.
I have a nice family, a cute dog, a beautiful girlfriend called Liz and I really love my job. I work as a guitarist for Adam Lambert, who had been my best friend for years. I know I can always count on him. One year ago I thought I had fallen in love with him, which is actually bullshit, because I'm straight.

Whatever, some weeks later Liz came into my life and everything changed. I really do love her!

We had been a couple for half a year now. Today is our anniversary and I thought it's a good reason to take her out for dinner. I haven't told her; I want it to be a surprise. I'm sure she'll like that.

I grab the little box where the golden necklace I bought her was in and the big bourquet of red and white roses, her favourite flowers. I get in my car with a big smile on my face and drive to Liz' Apartment, which luckily wasn't that far away.

When I reach her home I ring at the door.
I'm looking forward to see her happy face, when she'll see me handing her the presents. She seemed to be a bit stressed the last few days, maybe because of her job or something? But now it's not the time to think about that!

Liz still hasn't open the door. I ring again. Why does it take so long? What is she doing? I wait five more minutes until I take out my phone to call her. Maybe she's still at work?
She hasn't answered my call, so I hang up.

I go back to my car to search for the key she gave me, in case she won't hear me ringing at the door. After I had found it, I go back to the front door and open it.

"Liz? Darling, are you at home?" , I shout, but there was no answer.

I take my creepers off and go to the living room. I see Liz' phone lying on the table. She has to be at home. I know her and she would never leave the house without her cellphone! Moreover I had seen her jacket still hanging in the hall.

Suddenly I heard some noises, probably from the bedroom. Is she listening to music? No, it sounds more like a voice. I come closer. Two voices! I stand right in front of the door now. Close enough to realize, that the two voices aren't talking. They are... moaning!?

No, that has to be a missunderstanding! Liz would never cheat on me!
There were a few times I thought she would break up with me, but I also knew, that she needs me in her life, just as I need her. She always tells me, what I have to do and what I could do better. Ok, that sounds like I'm her slave, I'm not! I like it, Liz gives me support and safety.

My thoughts get interrupted by the moaning become louder and louder.
Now I can't deny anymore to hear two people having sex in the bedroom. And one of them might be my girlfriend!

I open the door slowly. What I see Liz lying on her bed, while she's being  fucked by a tall muscular man, who I've never seen before.

I can only see his back and Liz' eyes are closed, while she's moaning, so both don't even notice me.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, baby!", she groans.

I can't breathe. I can't believe what I'm seeing! What's going on here? I was so stunned, I can't say a word. I drop the flowers.

Finally Liz and the man notice me and look at me shocked. They quickly grab some clothes and take them on.

"Tommy?! What are you doing here?", Liz askes confused.

I can't answer. So it's true. My girlfriend cheated on me.

"Actually, it's not a good time to visit me! You're disturbing!"

"I see", I say in a cold voice. I'm so shocked that I can't move.

"Well, then leave!" , Liz tells me.

She wants me to leave?! I thought she would try to apologize!

"I won't. Why are you doing this to me?"

I have to hold my tears back. Liz pushes me out of the bedroom, follows me and closes the door behind us.

"What do you want?", she askes. Then she falls silent and stares at me. "Seriously? I told you not to wear make up again! That looks so gay!"

In my opinion straight guys can also wear makeup. I wonder why Liz still cares about things like that. Did she forget that she had just cheated on me?
I ignored the words she said about my makeup and answers her question:

"Actually I came to take you out for dinner, because of our half year anniversary, but as I saw, you've found someone else. How long has this been going on?"

"Three months. Actually I wanted to tell you, but I'm glad you found it out this way. You were getting on my nerves for weeks now, but finally that is over. It just sucks to spend more of my valuable time with you!"

I can't believe what she's talking about! Why hasn't she told me earlier, that she doesn't want me as her boyfriend anymore? That would have made it less painfull! Why did she cheat on me instead?
For some reasons I wasn't mad at her, all I want was to have her back in my life.

"Are you sure you have no more feelings for me? Look, I bought you this present!"
I open the box with the necklace.
"Adam helped me, to choose the most beautiful one. I still love you , Liz, and I always did!"

Liz hits my hand that the box with the necklace falls on the floor.

"Of course I don't have feelings for you anymore, shithead! Why else should I fuck another guy?"

I felt a tear running down my face. I've never thought she's able to hurt me like this. Shit, I don't want to cry in front of her.

"And you can retain your fucking gift, it's so ugly. But what else could I expect when your faggot boss chose it?"

I shouldn't have mentioned Adam's name. Liz hates him. She calls him faggot and makes fun of everything he's saying.

"Don't call him like that! You don't even know him!", I say.

"I'm GLAD I don't know him better! And now finally go! Go home, go to the fucking fag! I don't care where you're going, but please leave my home, LEAVE MY LIFE!"

I can't say anything. More tears are running down my face. I pick up the necklace from the floor to not have to look at Liz.

The bedroom door opens and the guy, whose name I still don't know comes out.
"Babe, what's going on, why are you shouting?"

"Don't worry, Baby! Everything's ok, Tommy is going to leave and we can continue at the point we got interrupted."

Liz pushes me towards the door. I'm still shocked because of the entire situation. I put my creepers on, leave the door open, heading to my car. I can't believe what just happened! I hope this is just a nightmare!

Thanks for reading:D
Should I continue this story? Leave a comment!

Please don't take it to serious that I made Liz a bad person in this story. Some of you may like her (I don't). I just needed someone to be the nasty girlfriend^^